Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Heal get to have the farmer all by himself – StjordalensBlad

During Monday’s episode of “the Pursuit of love” was there some drama on the farm to Sanderud in Singsås.

When farmer Axel Tobias Sanderud should choose which of two suitors would join again, so could have tell that he would send home the two.

the Background for this was the Singsås-farmer long ago had found the tone with the Gro Langnes, kinosjefen on the Seed.

Axel Tobias told the suitors that he had stronger feelings for Gro than for the other, and that he didn’t want Nina and Camilla should stay on the farm and get false hopes.

Kept the feelings hidden

Gro says to TV 2 that she was very happy when it dawned on her that Axel Tobias chose her.

I was surprised that both Nina and Camilla was sent home. I knew that there would be a choice, but then Axel Tobias told him that he wanted to have with me further, I was a bit flabbergasted. It was a very pleasant surprise, since I had a desire to be the one that was left until the end, ” says Gro.

For the Heal, it was liberating to finally be able to be open about what she and Axel Tobias felt for each other.

I was very relieved, since I felt that I had gone around and had a secret. The day before this election, when we were at the store together, had Axel Tobias and I told each other that we liked each other well. It was a relief to not have to keep it hidden for the others anymore, she says to TV2.

the Gro tells us that she wanted to keep his feelings for Axel Tobias hidden for the other suitors, since she would not be the one who waded through the group.

No easy choices

It was nevertheless not an easy choice for him to send home both Nina and Camilla.

It was tough to send home the two, and I spent the whole day thinking whether it was right. But then and there I had the most feelings for Heal, and when was it wrong to let the other be left on the farm. Nina and Camilla had also seen that I and Heal had something special, so they understand the choice my, he says to TV2′s website.

After that Nina and Camilla went home, was Gro remains alone on the farm in the county.

I would use the time only on her. Gro is very easy to talk with, and it seems as if we are on the same wavelength. We feel good in each other’s company, ” says Axel Tobias.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment