Sunday, October 16, 2016

“The farm”-Anonymous: – Not the way I am – VG

Trond Øverlier (51) knows itself again in the way he is portrayed in “the Farm”. On Sunday, he suffered crushing defeat.

Førstekjempe Lasse Bergseter (49) selected Øverlier to andrekjempe. It ended with utklassing in øksekast.

– I did not want to travel, so it was very emotional. It was not something that I would win the car and the cabin, but I had it so nice with people. Therefore, I was properly sad when it was over, ” says Øverlier to VG.

Blister: TV 2 revealed the next storbonde

He rejects that he is bitter at the Bergseter.

– That Lasse selected a andrekjempe that was at least as old as he himself surprised me not. I was prepared for it.

quite so prepared was he not on how the TV 2 and the production company would portray him on the farm. In particular reacts Øverlier that it appears as if he was the dictate of the Bergseter.

<p>ELDSTEMANN: Trond Øverlier (51)  was the oldest of all of the 14  participants.</p>

ELDSTEMANN: Trond Øverlier (51) was the oldest of all of the 14 participants.

Photo: ALEX IVERSEN

– It’s completely wrong. Among other things, it seemed as if Lasse was the driving force behind that I was elected to the very first storbonde, but it’s not. I was also alone in my choice of Kari Lise which førstekjempe, something I had decided long before they did the recording that was shown on TV.

Øverlier agree that TV 2 will make good TV entertainment.

– It is a part of the header, and I have it just fine. However, it should not be any doubt that I am an adult man who can stand up for what I believe, ” says He-man, who owns and operates Lygnasæter Hotels.

All participants: One of these wins “the Farm”

Øverlier realize in retrospect that he could have done more to show their true selves.

– My dear mother was a little distressed when she saw me to the TV and did not really understand what I’m doing in there. It’s not the way I am. I am an intelligent man, who runs the store with 50-60 employees. And with Lasse says it – that “Trond is no noldus!”, laughing Øverlier.

<p>GOT: Trond Øverlier (t.h.)  missed the other when he måtte go. Here with  the host Gaute Grøtta grave.</p>

GOT: Trond Øverlier (t.h.) missed the other when he had to go. Here with the host Gaute Grøtta grave.

Photo: ALEX IVERSEN

– You got the criticism when you introduced hygienic measures on the farm, can you elaborate on what you thought?

– Yes, it has also been portrayed quite wrong, ” says the 51-year-old and laughing:

I was really just concerned that people would get the time to wash themselves before they would eat, and that those who wanted to, could go and bathe. It was only meant as a little hint.

– You received criticism for a commanding leadership style?

– Yes, it is something I have learned of the stay and to see myself on TV, so is it that I can get better to listen. And to let others come with suggestions for solutions. But I don’t know me again that I am one who only points at others and says what they should do.

Øverlier and Bergseter are good friends today.

– We talk two-three times a week. But it is not certain we had been such good friends if we lived next to each other, ” says Øverlier.

<p>FORNØYD: Lasse Bergseter won,  ending the fight.</p>

SATISFIED: Lasse Bergseter won, ending the fight.

Photo: ALEX IVERSEN

Bergseter, which is already before the premiere received the stamp this year’s “the Farm”-bully, was not surprised when storbonden Ali Ahmad (28) selected him to førstekjempe. Anleggsarbeideren from Vestfold love to manipulate the environment.

When Bergseter now remains on the farm, he fulfilled the desire for more conversations with Anita Kallestad (43), who claims to be psychic.

“Farm”-Lasse has turned the: Now think he’s clairvoyant

– I’m not like that asshole in reality, as it looks like. But I figured that if we were to make good TV, so I had to take the role. Otherwise it would be “the Pursuit of love” in “the Farm”, stated Bergseter to VG earlier in the week.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment