Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jenny skavlan talkshow: – Thomas delivers the maximum – Theend

Jenny skavlan talkshow folded out in working-life again, but admits that she is afraid to miss anything on the home front.

SEOGHØR.EN: AT the end of april was stjerneparet Jenny skavlan talkshow (30) and Thomas “stick two fingers up” Gullestad (35) parents to daughter Annie.

The fresh småbarnsforeldrene have both confronted by the fact that they love the new existence, and that all their time goes to be with the new family member.

Now, there are five and a half month ago, Jenny gave birth to little Annie, and on Wednesday afternoon cost she at the premiere of “Børning 2″, where she even has one of the roles, at the Colosseum cinema in Oslo.

- I have thrown myself into working-life again. I shall direct TV-aksjonen on NRK later this month, and has been in full-time work in five weeks. Now look forward I’m just to I’m going back to permisjonslivet and use the time on Annie, she tells to Seoghør.no.

the Case continues under the image.



PROUD PARENTS. Jenny and Thomas became parents for the first time in the spring, and they love the new life. Andreas Fadum/See and Hear the

Feel no different

While Jenny is in full swing with work, it is the husband that gets to spend quality time with her daughter. It seems the TV star is great, at the same time she is afraid to miss something at home.

Thomas has pappaperm now, and deliver the maximum, so she is in very safe hands. But you will of course have absolutely everything that happens, she admits.

- Have you changed you since you became a mom for the first time?

I feel that I is just the I always have been, but as it is said, ” it’s about the qualities I have from before the works, then. I don’t feel different, but my life has gotten a new item that is completely amazing.

the Case continues under the image.



KINOKVELD: Jenny skavlan talkshow posed for photographers on the black carpet before the film screening of “Børning 2″ started. Andreas Fadum/See and Hear the

When Jenny last month, was asked, of the blade Costume, about what is her life’s biggest prestajsoner, she was not in doubt:

my Daughter, Annie. Definitely Annie. And the job has just begun, shared she is in the interview.

the 30-year-old has made a great success as the design, model and actress. Opposite Costume she told that both his career and family life gives her strength.

- When I have delivered the goods after a lot of work and I go home with music in your ears. Or when Annie, Thomas and I hang in bed, and joking and kidding. Together feel we as the strongest in the world.

See the trailer for “Børning 2″ here:

ALSO READ: - It oozed old prostate

12. October 2016 – 20:19

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment