Thursday, October 13, 2016

This surprised Jenny skavlan talkshow with to be mother – TV 2

At the end of april was Jenny skavlan talkshow (30) and her husband Thomas “stick two fingers up” Gullestad (35) parents to little Annie.

Now they live a busy life as parents of young children. TV 2 meetings skavlan talkshow at the premiere of Børning 2, where she is occasionally battles for the planning of the TV-aksjonen, a new clothing line and smykkedesign. But skavlan talkshow’ll still get time to enjoy life as a mother.

I am very happy! It is a very nice concept, ” she says to TV 2.

– are Living the same life

There are several things she think is surprising with to become a mother – including that she still is the same person as before.

I had thought it would be a little more like that “Jenny before and after she became a mother”, but it has not been. I live the same life, just with an additional person who brings lots of, lots of enjoyment. I don’t think it is a new role. Life is different and I have other responsibilities, but I know the myself good again, ” she says.

The most surprising was however the meeting with little Annie.

It is the little personality that is coming. I was very concerned about the practical: That one should have the carriage, that she should sleep there and play there … One thinks of all the things, and then suddenly there comes a person with a personality. A man that you fell in love with. I was not fully prepared.

actually Had a different role

Now is the skavlan talkshow with Anders Baasmo Christiansen, Ida Husøy, Marie Blokhus, Vegard Hoel, Jonas Hoff Oftebro, Otto Jespersen and Sven Nordin, ready for the sequel to the rånersuksessen Børning 2014.

She has been an advocate to get to a sequel, and dreamed of getting the operate on the ice. But when the sequel was finally realised, was the skavlan talkshow pregnant – and the role had to be written about. While Roy is out and reckless driver, Sylvia at home and give birth.

There was a draft at an earlier stage where I had a different role. But I am with this bullet in the stomach, and it is always fun to play in Børning – no matter how large or small the role you have, ” says skavlan talkshow.

Birth in the film a short time before his own birth

– You got the actual pleasure to become a mother in the movie just before you became a mother yourself. How was it?

” It was very strange. You don’t know how it is to give birth, and then to make it soon. I thought that I came to see this at the cinema and thinking that I really had no idea. I have seen others give birth on film before, so I did them and just crying, ” says skavlan talkshow.

– What do you think now, when you can look back on both experiences?

I was not SO out there to run, actually!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment