Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The farm-winner meide down elgkalv with Farm-car – TV 2

In 2014 went Magnhild Inlet (44) with the victory in the Farm. When she won both the car and the cabin.

At the start of september got premiebilen major damage when she drove on a elgkalv, type Romsdals Budstikke.

the Accident happened at Lesja, when she was on the way home to Innfjorden from a meeting in Trondheim, norway.

– In this area use it to be a lot of moose. Suddenly I saw a movement in the corner of my eye, and a elgkalv jumped out in the road. As an automatic reaction, took I the car over in the other roadway and threw me on the brake, ” says Vik to the TV 2.

It was quite inevitable to hit elgkalven. It was thrown out in the ditch, and there it was lying down and scream, ” she says.

the Car was damaged

A local woman who drove past the scene of the accident stopped, and she contacted local hunters. They then got hold of the local viltnemda, and elgkalven was killed.

My first reaction was that I feel incredibly sorry for elgkalven. It was quite horrible to see it lie in the ditch and have it hurt. The hunters and viltnemnda was incredibly professional, and they got ordered up, ” says Vik.

Fortunately it was not the Vik injured in the collision. The car was on the other hand a punch.

the Hood was pushed up against the frontruta, and the bumper and lights were destroyed. The car had to be a month of the workshop, but now it is luckily as good as new, ” says Vik.

Purchased the meat itself

According to Romsdals Budstikke use viltnemnda to sell the meat that they get from viltpåkjørsler. Vik bought even the meat from the moose that she ran on.

I thought that when I first killed it, so I can eat it too. Now there are lots of elgkjøtt in the freezer. No later than yesterday ate I elggulasj to dinner, and the meat tasted fantastic, ” says Vik.

the Farm-the winner tells us that she has ambitions to begin with hunting.

In the past I have thought that I would like to begin with hunting. Both I and my two oldest daughters will take to do. So the next time I kill a moose, so it should not be done in this way, ” she says.

Is still called the Farm-Magnhild

When Vik brought elgkjøttet at Lesja viltnemnd, shared Jacob Grothe in viltnemnda a picture on Facebook where he wrote that “ukesoppdraget to deliver elgkjøtt to the Farm was approved.

– So gleam in the eye must you have, ” says Grothe to your local newspaper.

Vik, who is both a farmer and local politician, says that she has yet to get to hear the Farm-jokes and being called “Farm-Magnhild”.

– Some place I recognized as the Farm-Magnhild. Now that a new season has started on TV, there are many questions about how it was to be part of the recording. But I don’t mind to be called the Farm-Magnhild. I stand still for everything I did in there, ” she says.

Bay has seen this season, and she has already noticed a participant who is she cheering a little bit extra on.

– Åsta is from the neighboring municipality of my, and she seems like a real girl as it is kjempetak in, ” says Vik.

See the Farm on the TV 2 Mondays, Wednesday and Sundays. You can see all the episodes when you want on TV 2 Sumo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment