Saturday, October 22, 2016

Petter “Disaster” Kristiansen out of “Shall we dance” – VG

the name of the Artist Petter Kristiansen, known as “Disaster”, gave his voice to the snowboard profile Stine Brun Kjeldaas in the dance-off. It is the first time it has happened in the program.

Petter “Disaster” Kristiansen and dansepartneren Marianne Sandaker had before the evening sending lain at the bottom of the poenglista several times. Nevertheless, they have managed to avoid danseduell week after week – until tonight.

After both pairs had been on the parquet, wanted the judges to see Brun Kjeldaas on. Also Petter “Disaster” voted her further, and it is the first time in “we danced” history.

– I gave my vote to Stine and I believe from the bottom of my heart. The others again are in a completely different league than me, so it feels fair that I go in the day, he says to VG.

“Shall we dance”-pros: the Couple have not eaten dinner together since august.

He tells me that he has had a blast with the dancing, but realizes that he is technically not the strongest.

– I’m glad I got to end it with a dance which is great fun. My last dance was bouncing around in a red paljettjakke as a crab.

– Completely insanely wonderful fans

Last week he got a three of the judges, yet he wouldnít danseduell. Despite repeated bunnplasseringer he has not been in a danseduell before now.

I can summarize by saying that I have completely insanely wonderful fans. So now I’m looking forward to getting back to doing the things I can, also will fans get a new single in the gift for that they have voted, he states.

The last two and a half months he has been in training each Sunday.

– I will probably miss it eventually, but right now I look forward to having a proper frisøndag.

Ex-dansepartnerne:, Therefore, kept the relationship secret

the Pair has been dancing for nine weeks, and the judge Egor Filipenko understand that the participants are “driven”. He reminded that he threw up after the broadcasts when he himself was proffdanser in the program.

Half of the celebrities who started in the fall have already gone home. Last week, it was Jenny Jenssen who had to put dancing shoes on the shelf. Before her have Kristin Størmer Steira, Camilla Pihl, Glenn Jensen, Eli Kari Gjengedal and Roger Ruud blown out.

you Got with you? Went down 12 kg in “Shall we dance”

<p>high scores: Eilev Bjerkerud and Nadya Khamitskaya got 40 points for his slowfox</p>

high scores: Eilev Bjerkerud and Nadya Khamitskaya got 40 points for his slowfox

Photo: Thomas Reisæter, TV 2

In the evening danced in pairs:

Mark Bailey and Mai Mentzoni – Slowfox
Bette Midler / Big spender

Stine Brun Kjeldaas, and Benjamin Jayakoddy – its viennese waltz
Judy Collins / Send in the clowns

Petter "Disaster" B. Kristiansen and Marianne Sandaker – Samba
Samuel E Wright / Under The Sea

Alex Rosén and Alexandra Kakurina – its viennese waltz
Dance Life Studio Orchestra / Memory

Raylee and Alexander Svanberg – Waltz
Messagil Live / Run to You

Eilev Bjerkerud and Nadya Khamitskaya – Slowfox
Annie Lennox / Summertime

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment