Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jenny skavlan talkshow crashed in the middle of the Majorstua-junction. – Dagbladet.en

the COLISEUM CINEMA (Dagbladet): – I have krasja much, but it has always gone well, ” says Jenny skavlan talkshow (30) to the Newspaper.

She is on location at the Colosseum cinema in Oslo to attend the filmpremieren to “Børning 2″ – the sequel to the award-winning your favourite action film from 2014 with the same name.

the Movie spins further on the story of Roy Gundersen (Anders Baasmo Christiansen), who let out of prison after having been embroiled in the largest illegal bilrace.

Crashed in the middle of the Majorstua-junction

skavlan talkshow is even on the kjendistunge rollelista, and player Baasmo christiansen’s girlfriend, Sylvia. In like like has actor also some unfortunate experiences behind the wheel.

I’m not a very dangerous driver, but I’m a technically bad driver – especially in relation to the leverage and it to see in the mirrors, ” says skavlan talkshow, and continues:

- I should run my dad (Jørgen skavlan talkshow, doctor and speaker, journ.anm) to the airport once when we crashed with a frenchman right in the Majorstua-junction.

- What happened?

He had a low car and stood behind me, I had a high car and was reversing to switch fields. It was only my fault.

Bathrobe and rubber boots

skavlan talkshow tells us that it was early in the morning, and that she was wearing a bathrobe and rubber boots, when the accident occurred.

It was sure embarrassing to go out in an outfit in order to write the official damage form, ” she says.

“Børning 2″ may also be written about Jenny skavlan talkshow was pregnant.

More dramatically, it was for Trond Giske (49), when he was going round a bend on the E6 for just over 25 years ago.

There came a car at me, in my lane. I was sure I would end up in a frontal collision. It was about seconds, ” says Giske to Dagbladet.

- Very dramatic

He has taken with him eldstedatteren Una (13) at filmpremiere. Both are big fan of the first “Børning”-the movie and have great expectations for the sequel. And although Giske is happy at speed on the canvas, have experience in gruelling terror made him become more cautious in reality.

looking forward: Trond Giske has with her daughter Una (13) at filmpremiere. Her Haddy N’jie is at home with the little Maria. Photo: Andreas Fadum Show more

- I got the sense that they are seconds, then the car came straight towards me, stood completely still. I had a very good time to consider what I should do, if it were to run in the ditch, or brake, ” says Giske.

the Car, 49-year-old was about to hit, had, according to Giske, taken a passing in the middle of the bend on the E6. The driver managed in the last second to throw himself between two cars in his field, he says.

It was a very dramatic and special experience. I have read that one can get the repercussions of things like that, but I had luckily not.

- Had the car in two weeks

TV profile Klaus Sonstad (47), which also stands on the rollelista, will never forget its worst bilminne:

Thunders  against the «Børning 2»-harvesting:  - I think it is the dumbest review I have read

- I got a car of catch’n then I 19. Two weeks later I was backing into a Golf. Adopts the’n sold my car to cover the expenses. So I had the car in two weeks, and that was it, ” says Sonstad.

Dagbladet film critic Aksel Kielland has given “Børning 2″ roll of the dice two, and characterizing the movie as “lazy, stupid and kvinnefiendtlig”. It is particularly the representation of women in the film, the reviewer focuses on.

the Gang behind the oppfølgerfilmen shaking my head of the Newspaper-the review.

Similar to Dagbladet on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment