Friday, September 12, 2014

- Hitpotensiale as “Have a Dream” – VG

Jørn Hoel (57) smashed Venke Knutson (35) Friday night in “The Hit” 16-year-old Sophie Rose Strømmes song, “When Loving Takes Over” .

– I heard that I liked the song immediately. I did not know I was going to win, but the song has the same hitpotensiale as “Have a dream”, says Hoel.

“Have a Dream” is Jørn Hoel’s breakthrough tune from 1987.

– song for Sophie’s sexy and comfortable – with soul lash. It’s incredibly fun to sing it, said Jørn Hoel right after the victory was a fact.

– It was absolutely incredible. It was so good, said a super happy Sophie Rose already when Jørn Hoel had performed her song, “When Loving Takes Over”, a song which Sophie Roses mother has written the lyrics to.

The songwriter himself does not deny that the victory meant a lot to her:

– The whole thing is the happiest I’ve experienced. Everything that happens next is a positive thing, said one overwhelmed Sophie Rose Streaming VG right after sending.

Also NRK hired super producer Steve Lillywhite, who has selected the competing songs to “The Hit “, could hardly believe songwriter Sophie Rose Streaming was only 16 years old.

– She has written a song in the classic Carole King-traditional or more modern – Texas, said Lillywhite in the program.

In connection with Friday’s live broadcast of NRK’s ​​music program “The Hit”, ie pulled fox Jørn Hoel the longest straw.

In advance admitted Jørn Hoel nervousness.

– I’m nervous. You never know how things are. I am most nervous about how the songwriter I have chosen it takes, said Hoel VG ahead of the live broadcast.

The artist, who has been on the scene since the 70s, admits that nervousness he knows is new.

– This is a brand new feeling. Over the years when I’ve been singing other people’s songs have been planned, but now I’ve chosen a song completely random. Also it is a bit moldy to know how the other songwriters who were chosen have it.

Hoel came with the program since it premiered last Friday – he was impressed by songwriters .

– When I saw the program last weekend, I heard a song that no one chose, and I will make himself or pitching on to another artist. The same thing happened now then it was my turn to choose the songs. The one I do not perform I will propose an artist friend – I’m sure it will appeal to him, says Hoel.

– It was absolutely incredible. It was so good, she told Hoel when he walked off the stage.

– I am so overwhelmed!

 & lt; p & gt; SELECTED OSLO LAD Venke Knutson chose Fredrik Along & # XF8; s l & # xE5, t & # xab; Salvation & # xbb ;, but n & # xE5; died not against J & # XF8; rn Hoel. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

SELECTED OSLO LAD Venke Knutson chose Fredrik Langsø song “Salvation” but did not reach up to Jørn Hoel.

Photo: Mattis Sand Sheet VG

– At the wedding I was completely naked

Knutson song before Hoel in Friday’s broadcast. She chose the song that suited her best. She went for “Salvation” – the song Fredrik Langsø from Oslo.

– Venke, that stuff stop you, said Langsæ touched after watching the performance.

– It was insanely good. I had not expected it of the song.

Also Knutson felt the nerves associated with the show. The program admitted artist she undress when she gets nervous.

– At the wedding I was completely naked, she joked to the camera before she went into one of the songwriters.

TV Review: A potential hit

D’Sound on last weekend

Previous Friday had Atle Pettersen (25) beaten by D’Sound with the song “Neverending Light”. According to TV viewers had D’Sounds greatest hitpotensial track selection, and thus went on to the grand final on October 24.

Pettersen admitted to VG that he too was excited until its behavior. He was afraid songwriters would not like the changes he had made with their song.

– I never thought I’d be nervous, but I know that the drums a bit now, said Pettersen VG just before the live broadcast.

After the performance the artist did not deny that he was relieved.

– It was very fun. I have been so nervous today to reveal some things. It was fantastic fun to hear that they enjoyed what I have done, said Pettersen presenter Marte Stokstad.

Usually the program by Marte Stokstad, but due to illness she had to hand over the consignment number two of eight programs, the Norwegian colleague Nadia Hasnaoui.

This was the evening unknown songwriters:

Even Kern from Larvik. Song title: “Love Life”

Sophie Rose Streaming from Spikkestad. Song title: “When loving takes over”

Siv Marit Egseth from Trondheim. Song title: “We own this place”

Lise Monica Nygård from Jessheim. Song title: “Fool for Love”

Ivar Barstad from Telemark. Song title: “Propeller”

Fredrik Langsø from Oslo. Song title: “Salvation”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment