Thursday, April 9, 2015

«Paradise» -Emilie: – People say I’m stupid and desperate – Page2

(page2): Thursday evening it was clear once parseremoni on “Paradise Hotel”.

Watch video further down in the article!

Tonight it was Emilie FLEIM Svang (22) who had to leave the hotel . It was reality participants themselves who decided to be sent out, after it was revealed that she had put out false rumors competitor Sara.

READ ALSO: Harald is out of “Paradise Hotel”

REALITY TV: Emilie says she deleted does not regret being on Paradise Hotel.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Was very naive

– Sara was ostracized throughout the day and I got so guilty, says Emilie to Side2 about why she chose to leave the hotel.

– It went a bit far and it was hard to play game when it was as it was. Although of course I would love to have been there longer, so I felt then that I had not done it because of bad conscience towards Sara.

Meanwhile tells 22-year-old that she was not the strong performer she thought.

– I was very naive and gullible inside the hotel and it was not so easy to play the game that I thought beforehand.

NO MORE: Emilie confirms that she has made contact with Mads after the recording was over, but says that they’re just friends.

TV 3 Screenshot

– Called Mads

What kind of feedback have you gotten after you got home?

– I’m surprised how little negative feedback it has been, but I’ve heard people say that I am stupid and desperate, laughing Emilie.

– This is enough partly because I constantly wanted kiss of boys and stuff, but it gets a little weird in there. I think the it yourself is tiring if boys perches at me like that.

article continues below clip!

Emilie undressing in front of the other participants:

In tonight’s episode you said also that you should call Mads when you got home, you called him?

– Heh heh, yes I have called him, but we’re just friends. I’m actually a little embarrassed that I was captivated by Mads, because I did not understand that he was captivated by Martine.

Reality participant adds that she is single and that she not looking for a girlfriend.

Do you regret that you were with the “Paradise Hotel”?

– Absolutely not, replies Emilie.

See Emilie be confronted by Frederick Mathias:

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment