Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jenny skavlan talkshow about her daughter: – She is a lovely young … like a little tiring party – Page2

the Colosseum Cinema, Oslo (PAGE2): IN “Børning” proved Jenny skavlan talkshow once and for all that girls can be at least as tough behind the wheel as the guys. Now is “Børning 2″ premiereklar – but this time did not skavlan talkshow be with on the trip.

She was in fact pregnant with now six-month-old Annie.

- I am eternal optimist, so I suggested to Russia while I was eight months pregnant. In retrospect, I’m very happy that the production stopped me. They believed that we should not risk birth along the border with Russia, laughing at skavlan talkshow when we meet her shortly before the premiere.

Read our review: Børning 2: visible wear on the rubber.

(the Article continues below the video)

Anders Baasmo Christiansen and Jenny skavlan talkshow playing a couple in Børning.

SF Studios

the Same situation as the character

Even if she had to stay at home, she got to be in the film. Manusforfatterne ensured as well that the character of Sylvia was also pregnant.

” It was very pleasant to be with, and that I was pregnant was a point. “Børning” is always fun, ” says skavlan talkshow.

Sylvia must sit at home and screw together children’s furniture while her boyfriend Roy (Anders Baasmo Christiansen) reckless driver to Murmansk. It was a situation that was easily recognizable for skavlan talkshow and her husband Thomas Gullestad.

I ended up in almost the same situation myself! When I had one week left to the term, was Thomas in the north and recorded “The twelfth man” – and I sat at home and screwed together cot, ” she says.

Even though he was busy with the filming, the production was prepared that he possibly had to return home for the birth.

They had an evacuation plan for him, if the water should go. Luckily he came back just at the term, she says.

Thomas Gullestad and Jenny skavlan talkshow became the parents of little Annie in april of this year.

Thomas Reisæter TV 2

- A new contribution that is so delicious

skavlan talkshow thrive in motherhood, but I don’t feel that life has changed so much.

I don’t know what I had seen for me. I have heard about the “new life” and “new I”, but it is the old life, only with a new contribution that is so delicious, ” she says.

And she loves it together with her daughter Annie.

She is a lovely young … like a little tiring party. But everything is just positive, there is never any danger. Even if we are weary, then it is positively tired, ” she says.

Jenny skavlan talkshow repeats the role of Sylvia in Børning – this time as pregnant.

Heiko Junge Scanpix

the

- I have very respect for traffic lights

Many people find that they are more concerned to be good drivers after they had children. Currently it has not skavlan talkshow known on this.

- I’m running basically very little, so I have not thought of it. But most of the people who sits in with me is surprised that I stood on the first try. I’m not a very good driver, she admits.

Any traffic laws, she has, however, been more aware.

- I have very respect for traffic lights. I’m not going across on the red man more. If there are children around me, I am not over at the red – even if I really can, ” she says.

Working with TV-aksjonen

For the time is at skavlan talkshow busy preparing the TV campaign, which takes place about ten days. The husband is at home with her daughter, before the skavlan talkshow takes over the cover for TV-aksjonen.

It goes just in ten days. I used to work in intensive blocks, so this should go. But had it been more than ten days had enough bikka a little bit, ” she says.

When the TV campaign is over, they go out and travel.

- We are going to a trip to the united STATES all three, smiles skavlan talkshow.

also Read: Trailer: Børning 2

Read also: Anders Baasmo Christiansen: – In the car, I am relentless

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment