Friday, December 12, 2014

Damn, so glamorous – Page2

(page2): He recently released his first all-Norwegian debut album, Admiral P, and like beads on a string, he has released singles. Last out is track Fy Damn, that have lashed on various radio stations lately – and which now has video. Premiere on the look you here on Page2.

– It was chosen as the new single because it was best suited for the others that I have released as singles, they have been soft and soften. I will give out something dancehall that is slightly more energetic, says the admiral to Page2.

He says it was a clear thought behind the video.

– We wanted it to be a little classy, ​​I like the style they had in the 30s. How men and women dressed then, how they were at the time. So we have taken some things from there.

The video is recorded on Oslo eldtste nightclub Pigalle and restaurant Olympus, and it is directed by artist favorite Frederic Esnaul.

The recording went relatively peacefully, but Admiral P serves a small fun fact:

– Dama blew flames came quite close and personal, so I had to look after me, he says.

– But it was funny, because I had a visit from Zambia in connection with the project, Zedway, which I cast there. So they had a say and see how we do it here. It was fun, they were quite shocked. It does not happen the same way in Zambia, the quality is not so good it was at this video we made.

Side2s interview with Admiral P in conjunction with the album release, you can read here: – I have asked myself whether I had been accepted in the way, if I had been dark skin

Shopping with ad links

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment