Monday, December 15, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian had a son – TV 2

We know her from Keeping Up With The Kardashians on TV 2 Bliss, and that’s big sister Kim Kardashian.



Births number three

Kourtney did Sunday night to her third child, the same day as his firstborn Masons five years . She also has her daughter Penelope (2) with boyfriend Scott Disick.

Kim Kardashian created recently a stir when she asked soaking naked on the cover of Paper Magazine, something big sister gave expression to dislike. Kourtney, who was pregnant at the time changed fast opinion on nude pictures and even threw clothes Dujour Magazine shortly after.



– I loved nude pictures

Now months into the pregnancy, said Kourtney magazine that she feels better when she is pregnant.

– I did a nude shoot when I went pregnant with Mason, and I loved the pictures. This time I did the shoot for the show and everyone on set gave compliments because I was so confident and walked naked around when I was pregnant, she says to Dujour.

See Keeping Up With The Kardashians on TV 2 Sumo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment