Saturday, December 13, 2014

Was frozen out by relatives – Seher

– As long as we let Sophie live their lives, they would not be part of our mother says to “bloggers” profile Sophie Elise.

SEOGHØR.NO: Sophie Elise Isachsen is one of Norway’s most popular bloggers and also in its second season of TV 2 Bliss series “bloggers.”

This year she has also attracted attention including being chained to TV2 presenter Thomas Numme in 24 hours weft “Senkveld surprise.”

But not everyone is as excited about Harstad girl outspoken blog and openness including silicone surgery, botox forehead and she has restylane lips.

To Dagbladet Plus says Sophie Elise’s mother, Lisa, that part of their family has said that her daughter no longer welcome at them.

– As long as we let Sophie live their lives, they would not be part of ours.

TV 2 Höstlansering, Feast

ON TV: Eirin Kristiansen, Suzanne Aabel, Marna Haugen and Sophie Elise protagonists of TV 2 Bliss series “bloggers.” Stella Pictures

Sophie Elise says she does not understand the strong reactions.

– I felt that I had done something wrong. I remember wondering if I was really stupid as not realized what happened, this is the older people. But I have learned that backbiting unfortunately continues after high school.

View Sophie go chained with Thomas Numme:

Sophie – who should be included in TV2′s new dance program “My dance crew” – now enjoying life in Oslo together with his Swedish girlfriend Robin.

Previously she has said to Seoghør.no that the two like to paint herself together and happily swap borrower cosmetics.

View video – I’m afraid that tits fall out!

– We makeup us together and swap also borrows makeup. I can tell him if he should be wearing more or less powder, which products are good and such, she said to Seoghør.no September.

She also got problems when she had cook for the first time in TV3 program “Masterchef”.

– Many might think that it’s a cinch to clean shrimp. I had not done it myself before, but I’ve seen others do it. But I have a disease that makes everything fine motor to make very difficult. In addition, it hurts. I get cramps and it spans, she said to Seoghør.no.

Watch video here:

READ ALSO : – It will be a challenge to sleep together

13th December 2014 – 24:11

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment