Sunday, December 28, 2014

How reacted Mena on the gentleman surprising message – Seher

The Norwegian song star was taken by surprise by the unexpected tribute.

SEOGHØR.NO: Night of 2.juledag posted renowned artist Sam Smith a picture of Maria Mena on Instagram-profile, referring to the demo song “I Can not Let Him Win “as she released as a taster via Soundcloud Christmas Eve.

” I’m obsessed! Can not sleep because I’m so inspiredmariamena_official, “he wrote to the picture as of this writing has received nearly 38,000″ likes. “





After Seoghør.no wrote about the tribute, let Maria Mena out a picture of article his Instagram page with the following comment:

“You know that feeling you get when one of your idols Størset say they like your music? Well, I do #bragging #canthelpmyself #lovehim “

The British artist Sam Smith (22) has made success with songs like” Stay with Me “and” I’m Not The Only One “.

On social media has 22-year-old on several occasions given its tribute to the Norwegian artist Maria Mena (28), and told followers their how much she inspires him with his music

In late October tweeted Sam Smith: “Wise words from my idolmariamena_official” and 28-year-old from Oslo repost tribute to their followers, and was clearly proud and delighted the fine words from his British artist colleague:

“I have no words! I & lt; 3 U Sam! Bless! “.

Maria Mena has made success with songs like” My Lullaby, “” All This Time “and” Home for Christmas “.

ALSO READ: The marriage ended after two years

28 December 2014 – 19:00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment