Monday, December 15, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian was mom again – Page2

(page2): Kourtney Kardashian (35) is a mother again. A little boy came into the world Sunday 14 December. And on the same day as her eldest son Mason age of five.

Kourtney Kardashian is known from virtual reality Keeping Up with the Kardashians , Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami .



– Feel comfortable

– The family is over themselves with excitement, for a wonderful coincidence, a source told E! News.

From before by Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick also daughter Penelope (2)

– I love being pregnant. This time I’m more tired than the other two times, admitted Kourtney tilFit Pregnancy magazine during an interview before birth.

– I think it’s because I run around and work a lot with different things. But I feel comfortable with how I look and feel. I think a pregnant body is beautiful and reminds us of what a woman’s body is designed to do.



The name is not clear

Last week kicked mother Kris Jenner started rumors that her last grandchild was on the way, writes Daily Mail.

– We are just days away and maybe I must go from here to the hospital, she said, when she to E! when she was with the Hollywood Reporter’s Women in Entertainment Breakfast in LA

Just hours after birth published Kourtney one greeting to eldest son as age of five the same day.

“Happy birthday to the coolest little boy in the world. You teach me so much every day and changed my world the day you were born. You have taught me what life is about and I feel blessed to be your mother. “

The parents have not published the name of his newborn yet, but previously Kourtney stated that the first had to watch the little world citizen before they decided.

Mariotto / infphoto.com Allover Press

Rex / overbroad image Allover Press

Shopping with ad links

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment