Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Nicki Minaj took abortion as a teenager – TV 2

In an interview with Rolling Stone recently, shows Nicki Minaj a whole new side of himself. The rump-shaking “Anaconda” -sangeren is best known for its scantily clad stage show, but in the new interview she shows a far more humble and vulnerable side.



– Thought I would die

Minaj says she was dating an older boy when she was in high school, and that she was pregnant. Getting a child was far from her plan, so she had an abortion.

– I thought I would die. I was a teenager. It was the worst I’ve ever gone through, she tells Rolling Stone.

The singer says that the incident has haunted her entire life.

– abortion has haunted me, she says.

Her child would have been 16 years old if she had chosen to keep the child. This is something Minaj constantly thinking of, and in the song All Things Go, she sings about abortion. “My child with Aaron would ve been 16 any minute,” she raps track.



Guests Norway

The incident has clearly touched her but in the interview Nicki Minaj that she certainly was not ready to have a child.

– I had nothing to offer a child at the time, she says.

Nicki Minaj guests Norway in connection with his new album “The Pink Print” in 2015. On March 17, she stands on stage in Oslo Spektrum.

Nicki Minaj guested Tonight Show in December, and charmed Jimmy Fallon in lowering:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment