Wednesday, December 17, 2014

- Had it gone as I once hoped, I would not the sitting here today – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Artist Lene Marlin reaped massive tribute and touched throughout Norway, after she autumn wrote openly about their own suicide attempt.

The singer is nominated for one of the most important names in Dagbladet and numerous other publications, including KK, who has named her the year model.

She broke taboos by being open about their mental health problems and that she had tried to take his own life.



– Tried to take my own life

She had really decided that she would never talk about it publicly, she wrote in the introduction to Aftenposten op-ed, but after several years she realized that she “never quite gets done with it” and will carry it with them for life.

“So then I might as well say it out loud: That I tried to take my own life. That I did not fix the constant pressure. “

– Now it is strange to look back at the time, I did not to me that I would ever get better, says artist to magazine KK coming this week.

34-year old brackets debuted with the song “Unforgivable Sinner” in 1998. It was once Tromsø girl only 18 years old.

On Grammy awards in 1999 she wins four awards. Then she is gone. No concerts, no interviews, no new songs.



– Would not be sitting here today

In chronicle tells the artist on an evening when she was 20 years, and was lying in hours on a kitchen floor, tired and hoary. “I was completely exhausted. But I had reconciled myself that this was going to be my last evening. I wrote farewell letters, surprisingly cool and calm. I really wanted to die that night. When your eyes closed, it was like okay. But several hours later I woke up. Totally confused, and with a terrible pain. I did not have enough forces to try again. Which was ironic; I was too weak to die. “

Lene Marlin has today 34 years and have moved back to Oslo from England. She is engaged to actor Kåre Conradi, as she has been in a relationship with since 2008.

But she says KK that she did not plan far ahead.

– Sometimes I get like that flash in fine moments. This would not I received experienced hvis..Det gives me chills to think about it. Had it gone as I once hoped, I would not the sitting here today, Lene Marlin says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment