Monday, December 22, 2014

This picture did not dare Emilie (19) show because she believes tits are too small – 2 TV

The popular and coveted blogger Emilie “Voe” Nereng (19) has for many years been one of the largest teen idols, and her blog was the most read in 2009 and 2010.

A TEENAGER IDOL: Emilie Nereng, better known as Voe, on stage during VG top 20 in 2010. Photo: Kyrre Lien / Scanpix

Readership figures went steadily upward, model missions came on a conveyor belt, she performed the charts and became a name that is constantly on everyone’s lips. The teens bought clothes she walked in and dreamed to look like her.

But one day in 2011 said it complete stop. Emilie declared that the blog would be laid down. She could not one negative comment, not one person who thinks about her life and her body.

She went from being commonplace to close itself to the outside world.

- I was burned out and was on its way to become depressed . I could not bear to continue and just wanted to disappear completely, says Emilie TV 2.



Do not accept their own body

- I get comments on the small my tits

BAD SELF: Although she has received several modeling jobs, and is an idol for many, struggling Emilie "Voe" Nereng with body complexes. Photo: Private / Voeblogg.no

But the popular blogger missed having a voice in the public and that was what made her gradually came back - on its own terms, on its own website.

Yet she feels still on body pressure every day, and she dreads always to check comment fields on the blog and Instagram. It is why she has written a Sunday very frank post:

And what is vondest for me to admit, is that I am struggling to accept my own body - simply because I do not feel it is acceptable to be razor when one is "småkjendis." The standard of how top bloggers looks are so high that I do not feel I can show myself longer - because I'm afraid that if I get one nasty comment, so ruining I together.

Parts honest picture

Emilie also share an honest picture of himself in a sports bra, which she had not believed that she would dare to share with the world. She smiles wearing a snug, purple sports bra.

- I have complexes for the small my boobs. I took the picture long ago, but did not dare to share it with someone. The picture shows the honest truth. There is no rift there, says Emilie TV 2.

- I still think it's terrible every time I get a negative comment. I clench my teeth. When one is top blogs it is expected that you will have absolutely perfect body. And when I look at the other top bloggers in Norway, I would like to lose weight and take silicone, says Emilie outspoken TV 2.



Encourages others to show how they look

Now, she thinks it's time for a showdown against body hysteria. Few can have a perfect life, being skinny, have big tits, spaces between the thighs and everything else that is produced as perfectly in social media. She encourages others to also share photos of what she calls "the bitter truth."

- It is time that there will be space for normal, healthy and real bodies in social media. I get to be the first out to show how I really look, says 19-year-old.

Look Videos with Emilie Nereng in bloggers here:

Close

- I get comments on the small my tits

26,326 impressions

Emilie" Voe "and Vemund became romantically day they met

21143 impressions

The bloggers-Emilie wish she was a boy

18,842 impressions

Join Emilie "Voe" on photoshoot

13132 impressions

Emilie "Voe" Nereng fear new blog bangs

13100 impressions

" Voe "got death threats at age 14

12621 impressions

How experienced Emilie" Voe "Nereng death threats at the age of 14 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment