Friday, December 12, 2014

Here are this year’s Idol winner – Seher

Ingvar Olsen (24) sang all the way in tonight’s finale.

SEOGHØR.NO: Over half a year has passed since 3500 artist sprouts resigned on Idol. Friday night there were two participants left at the scene.

The finalists Ingvar Olsen (24) from Kvaløya in Troms and Jørn Trollebø Kvalheim (23) from Maloy in Sogn og Fjordane has been among the viewers favorites throughout the fall.

After singing three songs every Friday night, it was ultimately Ingvar who was voted this year’s Idol winner.

– I only cheers !! I’m so happy! Now there will be celebration with mutton and lagers, cheered a jumping happy Ingvar shortly after he was announced as the winner.

case continues under the picture.



shout of victory: Tone screamed with joy together with Ingvar. Andreas Fadum / See and Hear



NUMBER 2: – It has been an insane journey. I’ve experienced a lot more than I had thought. It has been an adventure from day one, said Jorn to Seoghør.no after he had performed his first song Friday night. Andreas Fadum / See and Hear

Proud Parents

There were two proud parents who came up on stage to congratulate her son. Anita and Terje barely managed to bring out a few words, so proud they were of her son.

– This is chaos! There are no words. It must be experienced, said an obviously touched daddy Terje to See and Hear.

– This is absolutely fantastic! It has been amazing to follow Ingvar on this adventure. We are so proud of him !, cheered mom Anita to See and Hear.

She is in no doubt that his son new hit “Sarah Moore” is going to be a hit in the period before Christmas.

– It is cracking! It becomes a hit. I envision that many housewives are going to dance the Christmas sink to the song, says Anita.



Happy with second place

Jorn was naturally a little disappointed that he went all the way, but he did not hang his head because of it.

– It’s fine with me. I am proud of second place. Now I’ll just continue to record more music and wager on. This is what I will engage in the future, said Jorn to See and Hear.

Looking forward to the final party after the show

– The atmosphere is very tense now, said Ingvar to Seoghør.no during the break.

– It will be a good night anyway. I feel I have done my best and now it’s the audience that decides, chimed Jorn.

– I do not know how I would react. When I came on to the final last I went into shock. But I’m really looking forward to the party afterwards, then the whole gang together to reminisce and have enjoyable. It’s a bit sad that it’s over. I have become very fond of the whole gang, he added.

– I’m pretty quiet now really. I have not had nerves throughout the day. It is little wonder really, but maybe because I’ve been so tired. I do not know if it’s good or bad to not be nervous. I am very excited! I am very pleased with the performance tonight, Preamble Ingvar on.

– If I win I’ll just indulge me, he grinned.

– But I will get up early in the morning again mission.

Both finalists rejoiced whatever to get it all over with.

– Afterwards, we’ll stick. And so we at Christmas tour together. Whichever way it goes, we will work hard ahead with the music, smiled duo Ingvar.

The case continues below.



Customized songs

The finalists had each its tailored track to the final.

Ingvars song “Sarah Moore” was a tribute to the 50s and 60s.

– It is very cool that this song should represent me in the finals . It is perhaps not quite what people expected from me, told Ingvar.

Jørn performed the song “High Speed ​​Road”.

– The song is more pop-rock than rock. I felt at first that it was not really me, but after that we have worked on it together, it is much more me. There have been very cool to work with it, explained Jorn.

This year’s winner gets a highly regarded prize – a record contract with Sony Music and a management agreement with Eccentric Music.



This song finalists:

Song 1: Highlight of the season

Jorn: “The Pretender” (Foo Fighters)

– You go all-in. It is obvious that you will win this today. People at home should only begin to vote, said Dane.

– This is absolutely outstanding, confirmed Gunnar.

Ingvar: “Cheater’s Town” (Chris Isaak )

– I do not get tired. You really deserved to be in the final, said Gunnar.

– It was a delicious start to the final, well worked Ingvar boasted tone.

Song 2: Viewers’ choice
Jorn: “When You Were Young” (The Killers)

– You make your task with style. I hope you win “Idol” this year, said Kurt.

Ingvar: “One Night (With You)” (Elvis Presley)

– Thank you so much for a wonderful experience, thanks Gunnar.

Song 3: Year finale-single:

Jorn: “High Speed ​​Road”

– The man who always gives everything! This is not a judge feedback, but a big thank you for everything you’ve given in idol. Thanks! ‘Gunnar said.

– You give everything and it’s so delicious. You have a presence that is completely raw! believed tone.

Ingvar: “Sarah Moore”

– Very catchy tune. I’m just sitting and enjoying myself. The way you bask on stage is so nice. You do it with conviction, smiled Kurt.

– I’ve always had klokkertro you. You have the voice and style, but you have missing a song. It has now. This is a vinnerlåt boasted Dane.

ALSO READ: Traveled in 22 hours to see her son in Idol

12th December 2014 – 10:08 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment