Monday, December 15, 2014

Today she delivers multiple reviews – People magazine

Sandra Borch withdrew from television debate after death threats. Now she delivers with the police.

TROMSØ: According to newspaper Nordlys will Lavangen politician deliver more reviews to police Monday.

Folkebladet- TV met Borch weekend: Watch her talk about the death threats and bullying in the video at the top

Murder Threat

Last week she retired from NRK debate on TV after she shall have received death threats.

– I get messages that I am the fæleste person in the world. There are death threats, threats of violence and personal characteristics that I would never uttered against my worst enemies, says Borch Nordlys.

The 26-year-old profiled Center politician admits that she knew to set up in fur would create reactions and that they would be powerful.

– Has been tough

But that she would be terrified threats a few days afterwards she had not dreamed of.

– Now I know first hand that it’s been tough.

“Sandra Borch can happily get cancer on my part. Elevators flag the day it happens. Hope some stock gowns or gloves of her too,” wrote a young man at Twitter. She has been called the most incredible things, in public.

Now, the young politician try to follow the messages and threats of criminal.



Reviewer all

– The police arrive to receive very many reviews on Monday. I’ve taken a screenshot of all the messages I have received, and will report every one says Borch.

People magazine she says she refuses to be a victim.

– I will not be portrayed as a victim. For it is I do not.

Asked by People magazine TV if she seeks the media to provoke, responds Borch:

– The media are calling me. You see now, it was you who called me now, she says to People magazine TV.

And she says that the phone has not stood still since the death threats became known last week. There was so much that she chose to speak about the matter, until now.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment