Friday, December 12, 2014

Now Nobel landlady be mum – Seher

Thursday she led this year’s Nobel Peace Prize concert. Queen Latifah next project is preferably on the home front.

SEOGHØR.NO: actor and artist Queen Latifah received Thursday big applause when she led Thursday’s Prize Concert in Oslo Spektrum.

But it is not only the mission in Norway that has stood at the head of 44-year-old day.

For the magazine Closer says 44-year-old that she now feels ready to be mom.

– I think about it constantly. Hopefully I am blessed with a child someday. Becoming mom is the most unselfish you can do.

If there is a boy or girl she does not care about.

– It’s the same for me. I just want to be there for them the rest of their lives.

Queen Latifah is not the only Hollywood star over 40, which lately has said that she wants children.

Nicole Kidman (47) -kjent from including film Moulin Rouge – says in the latest issue of Elle magazine that she dreams of having child number three with her husband Keith Urban.

Nicole Kidman arrives at LAX airport with husband Keith Urban and Their children

WANT THE SEVERAL CHILDREN: Nicole Kidman has told Elle that she hopes to become pregnant for the third time. Here she is with her husband Keith Urban and their children Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose. Stella Pictures

– I had my last child when I was 43. My grandmother gave birth to her last child when she was 49. Every month I hope to be pregnant again.

The couple have been married since 2006 and has daughters Sunday Rose (6 ) and Faith Margaret (4) together. Nicole also has two adopted children from his previous marriage to actor Tom Cruise, Isabella (22) and Connor (19).

ALSO READ: – Keira Knightley is pregnant

12th December 2014 – 10:05

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment