Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Drew Barrymore: – My kids will not be kids actors – Page2

(Page2): And most people know how it ended.

At the age of 13 years had child star Drew on avvenningsklinikk for both drugs and alcohol.

She smoked marijuana as 9 year old and frequented parental Hollywood parties without anyone cared about what the cute little actor had in the glass.

Drew Barrymore lived his entire childhood in the media spotlight and became a really big star already 7 years old, when she starred in the movie “ET”

# oscars1982

A picture published by Drew Barrymore ( @drewbarrymore) Sunday, 28 February 2016 .. PST

– My chance to make it right

A life as a child star is in no way a life she wants for their own daughters, Olive (3) and Frankie (1).

in an interview with Good Housekeeping would tell Drew that she is a real mother hen.

– Not because I think I’m going to repeat the pattern of my own parents. It’s not that I’m afraid, the pattern I’ve already broken my life. But because I raised such as breeding I have my own children in a consistent and protective way. This is my chance to do it right.

And with that she told also that none of her children ever going to start as actors in the foreseeable future.

– I would never let my kids be kids stars.

And the promise we think like her are going to hold. But Drew Barrymore jokes anyway happy with how she’s going to be protective of their daughters.

– They’re going to go with the chastity belt, they will never get cell phones, we are going to stay long from people and I will follow every move they make with surveillance equipment.

Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman daughter Olive (3).

Bulls

In fact, the star also plan to set a good example for their children and be a good role model.

– I’ll try to be a good role model by being spiritual, sophisticated, consistent, philanthropic, hardworking, loyal to my friends and be there the second my children need me.

(article continues below)

– I thought I knew what love was

Drew Barrymore and father of the girls, Will Kopelman, went each to his own earlier this month after having been married for almost four years.



About love says Barrymore that she had no idea what it really was before she had children.

– I thought I knew what love was, but Good God, I did not know. I had never been able to see for myself the kind of love I feel for my kids.



Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment