Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lord Audun: – Now I rounded the 1000 Women are looking for a girlfriend – Page2

(Page2): This week is the “Mister & amp; Miss Paradise “theme at the Paradise Hotel.

The former participants Mayoo and Mikela has checked in again, and in connection with Mister & amp; Miss Paradise also old acquaintances come back at the hotel.

This year’s jury consisted namely of last year’s attendees Kevin, Sara E. and “Lord Audun.”

The three named Carl Aksel Mister Paradise, while Celeste impressed with their twerkende hips and took his victory as Miss Paradise.

Also check out Paradise blog here!

The article continues below the video:

– He is eating up!

Celeste (21) has never hidden the fact that she is very captivated by Lord Audun.

– I want Audun and I’ll get chocolate -babies, Bergen girl previously stated.

It does not get easier for 21-year-old to keep the concentration up when she and Carl Aksel will go on excursion with the jury.

WON MISS PARADISE: Celeste showed guys its hefty twerke movements.

Facsimile / TV3

– It was absolutely amazing that we got to spend time with the jury, and Audun especially, says 21-year-old in Wednesday’s episode.

– I can not hear what the other says. Audun is so great as he sits. he is eating up sugar Celeste.

– She must earn at least 40,000 a month

Audun even takes attention with devastating calm.

– the kind of attention I experience every day, so I’m used to, says Averøy man to page2.

Furthermore, says reality participant that he is single, but that he might well thought stuck follow.

(article continues below)

– Yes, now I’m actually looking for a boyfriend. Now I rounded 1000 women, and I have said to myself that when I exceed 1000 girls, and I’ll get my girlfriend, explains Audun.

Lord Audun says he is looking for a girl who looks good and has something in his head.

– She should be a mirror image of myself, be between 22 and 24 years, have brown hair and do not serve under 40,000 per month. She should not be working in a clothing store. Education is important, says Paradise participant.

– Do you feel taken so simply contact us! he adds.

When it comes Celeste, she can reveal to Side2 that she is single, but 21-year-old says she fine could be thought to be the girlfriend of Audun.

– I may well be lady number 1001! she laughs.

Paradise Hotel looking at TV3 clock 10:30 p.m..

chillin

A picture published by Audun Sørseth (@itslordsoerseth) on Wednesday 30 . Mars. 2016 PDT

See clips from previous episodes here:

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment