Monday, April 25, 2016

“Paradise” -Sandra was bullied for their weight: – My Valk is my Valk – kjendis.no

It was a dramatic moment in “Paradise Hotel”, as Sandra Brataker (21) smoke out of the reality competition Thursday.

Skien girl did not take Exit heavily.

And although 21-year-old was known for his positive attitude and sunny disposition inside the reality the hotel, she had it far tougher youth.

Had to move

– When I was younger so I was overweight, and when I was bullied for weight and that I was a bit different. We moved a lot and when I came to new places so I was often bullied, tell Brataker to SeogHør.no

– How did you react to that?

– It was of course a crappy experience, but it worked fine. I got out of it by being active and stop caring about what others think, she says.

Brataker also found that it was not so easy to keep the girlfriends when she grew up.

– it was because I was a bit boyish and there were not any girls who understood why I thought like I did. Many girls are very appearance fixed and dramatic, and I’m not like that. I often took the boys’ party. So I got not so easy girl friends, she says.

– My Valk is my Valk

Today’s 21-year-old committed a healthy body focus and even has a good relationship with their own bodies. She encourages all girls to be happy with the body you have.

– I think one does should be happy in the vehicle no’s if you have it. It is healthier for the mind and have some forms than being skeleton, she said.

– Body is very natural, and I think that I is me and my Valk is my Valk. I do not care, and do not exercise. Therefore, I like this body that I have, but is happy with it, says Sandra.

For Seoghør.no admits participant that she thinks the current body focus is too big.

– One must not be taken by the body hysteria circulating so much!

– I have a good relationship with my own body, of course wish I had a little bigger butt and a little tighter stomach, but it’s what I do it to themselves. I hated to exercise, so I fit in what I eat only, but I’m enjoying myself if I want to enjoy myself, she says.

– Had to stop bothering me

Today she lives in Oslo with two girlfriends and jobs as a bartender and blogs. And even if reality competition often focuses a lot on the body, this is not something she cares about.

– I do not think it is uncomfortable to be with girls who exercise a lot. I dwell with a girl who is studying nutrition, and she sits and eats salad her while I’m sitting there with Grandiosaen says Brataker.

But when she moved a lot as children and adolescents, there was a difficult time.

for Seoghør.no said 21-year-old that she got better with herself when she forced herself to be more active.

– I got out of it by just by being active with dancing and be much in the stable that kept me going. I just had to stop caring about what everyone else thought and stand up for myself by not bother me, ‘she says.

– Is probably a little crush

Brataker have more reasons to smile a day.

21-year-old and her Paradise -kollega Jorgen William Hagen Haug (24) recently revealed to Seoghør.no that they have developed strong feelings for each other.

– we’ve been together very much after we got home from Mexico, and I has been madly in love with her. She is crazy good for me. Funny, honest, hometown pluck and of course very nice. Just what I need. I’m a little in love, said Jorgen.

And Sandra is the only Jørgen applicable.

– I’ve become very fond of him! I can say, and could not have liked currently being with someone else. I’m quite smitten, she said.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment