Tuesday, April 12, 2016

“Paradise” -Jorge: – I’m a little in love – kjendis.no

While the drama increases in TV3 series “Paradise Hotel”, romance blossoms between the participants in Norway.

Sandra Brataker (20) and Jorgen William Hagen Haug (24) reveals to Seoghør.no that they have developed strong feelings for each other.

– We’ve been together a lot after we arrived home from Mexico, and I have been madly in love with her. She is crazy good for me. Funny, honest, hometown pluck and of course very nice. Just what I need. I’m a little in love, says Jørgen.

And Sandra is the only Jørgen applicable.

– I’ve become very fond of him! I can say, and could not have liked currently being with someone else. I’m quite smitten.



Thank Paradise

Reality colleagues were also partners in the hotel, after Jorgen k

on again. And according to Jørgen, the two thank the competition that they found each other.

– I did not think I was able to be so fond of some girl, but I had to obviously be part of “Paradise Hotel” to find a that I could be so happy, he said.

the couple does little to hide their romance. On Instagram they both shared photos of themselves together.

Important to recharge before it slams with parseremoni on tonight’s episode of Paradise Hotel, wrote Sandra on Instagram.

– We have a fling at once

the two are not the only one of this year’s participants, who have found tone. Seoghør.no has previously revealed that Nina Martnas and Jonas Ulseth has a good eye for each other.

– We have a fling at the time yes, it has to be allowed to say so, said the two Seoghør.no in March.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment