Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello, my name is Julie and I’m an alcoholic – Page2

(Page2): Julie Winge (45) is an actor and has driven children’s theater for several years. In January she started a blog at the urging of his friend Espen Thoresen.

She has participated several times in his radio program. It was also here that she told about the abuse first time.



– Convinced that everyone else was equally full

– It’s a bit heavy to just blogging about nonsense, especially when you have something in the background, says Julie Winge to page2. This week she wrote, “I am an alcoholic. Here is my story “in his column in KK.

Winge is one of 22.7 percent of people in Oslo sometime in life develops addiction.

At the same time she let out a link to the gap on his blog.

Before I was 21, I smelled it maybe a little, but ignored it smooth. Attached to the other or alone, as much as possible and was fully convinced that everyone else was as full as me. It was not. Printer Julie Winge.

She tells of partying that started with a bang as 13-year-old. Who woke up after having smeared with him in the other class. But there she remembered not, and the blackout was a warning already then.

Julie Winger is an actor, has driven children’s theater and writes a lot. She also participates in Espen Thoresen radio programs.

Personal

– Destroys a bit of ourselves

After that there was much at home parties, out on the town, sex while drunk. Guys she sought, even when it did not give her anything.

– when we women put in once the misunderstood “the pursuit of love ‘while drunk, we destroy a little bit of ourselves every time, she writes.

– it is well that we women should be this and that. it’s a little odd that it should be easier for men to have one night stands. And my experience is that when a woman makes it increasingly drunk is often a cry about something or other, says Julie Winge to Page2.

One nightstands for me was probably really a cry to be seen, understood, make love and be loved. She writes.

Julie Winge is daughter of the famous theater director Stein Winge and actor Kari Onstad. She comes from a very open home, yet one with moderation.



– Preventive gossiping on themselves

– I had no more freedom than other children. They were probably just worried about those other parents. But they did like many others who have children who make too much of one or the other, they hoped it was a period that went over. In recent years, we had many serious conversations. We are very open in my family. It is very preventively to speak loudly about it and not be able to leave and tell on themselves, says Julie Winge.

That’s why she never had any trouble to admit to the world that she is an alcoholic.

– But what to do with a dependent person who will not even? She said.

Since she wrote about alcoholism, Julie Winge received a lot of feedback. First and foremost, people both relieved and happy that she is so unsentimental and straight forward about a subject many find hurtful and difficult.

– That’s what I wanted to achieve, she said.

– You are welcome to take the picture where I quarrel with the cop to get stick your feet in the Trevi fountain in Rome. It is in a way emblematic says Julie Winger.

Personal

– Children have always known

Julie Winge is mother of two. Children have been aware of her mother’s alcohol addiction long. Winge says she wrote post with the support of the children.

– We are very open about everything. My kids have known, the parents of their friends know, but I told them not to tell it to their children, provided not my children came forward with it yourself, says Winge.

for 16 years drifted Julie Winge children’s father to his children. He died of cancer six years ago. She writes bluntly that it was neither his disease or “for the children’s sake” that she stopped drinking. For it is not the way it works.

Why I got enough is hard to explain. I stopped nor for children’s sake. It is unfortunately not possible. Had not CPS had some less to do if it was possible? The father of my children died of cancer, but he did not have cancer because I drank.

Filling Anxiety times 100

– When ordinary people are a hangover, you get they often fill anxiety. The anxiety we get drunks so much more and much stronger. You go around and think you have existential angst, but it’s a hangover, says Winge to Page2.

– I never drank to repair anxiety. I was promillefri the children had gone to bed. I did everything I was supposed to, playing with kids and had a job I loved. But I went on autopilot and just waiting for the children went to bed, she says to Page2.



– Life is so much better

A particular point in Julie Winge gap is that she writes that she is equally rocked today as when she drank. Maybe a little more subtle, but definitely still Julie.

– And that’s what’s so difficult to convey to people who drink. It is absolutely impossible to understand when sober drunks alleges that the holiday is just as fun. While still drinking, it sounds like bullshit. But still this is to me amazing. It’s kind of my higher power that I feel that life is so much better and I did not miss it at all.

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment