Thursday, April 21, 2016

New violations of Lene Alexandra – VG

Lene Alexandra (34) is single again after breaking the relationship with personal trainer Henrik Aukland.

This confirms her publicist, Marte Schei Anticoli, to VG.

– I can confirm that Lene Alexandra is no longer in a relationship with Henrik. They are still good friends, with great respect for each other, but the relationship has ended, says Schei VG.

Lene Alexandra is even on this subject in a blog she posted Wednesday night. Under the title “It’s not a given that it lasts a lifetime ..”, she reflects on love in general, based on his own relationship to the love partners.

READ ALSO: Lene Alexandra: – Many thank me for openness

“My love life looks not exactly perfect like and what I’ve learned to live with. My love life using the media to entertain people and I can offer … Gradually I have become callous and it goes simply not on me more. Before I think it was very sad and did not succeed in love and it was a pain that my love had entertainment value for the press and their readers. Now, I’d rather stay focused on LA Lifestyle and my work “, she writes blan else.

It was last December that Lene Alexandra – which in recent years has trained as personal trainer and profiled markedly in fitness – confirmed his relationship with colleague Henrik Aukland.

the fresh update on the boyfriend front is just latest development in a violent and turbulent kjærlighetsår for Lene Alexandra.

last April, she confirmed that she had been living with the recognized industry leader Henriette Green.

– it was love at first sight. I feel privileged to have met Lene. She is quite unique, wrote Henriette Green in a message to VG then.

But just three months later breakup a fact.

Then, in September, revealed she blog that she again was with old girlfriend Børge Kraft Pettersen.

“He has hijacked my heart …. aGAIN,” she wrote then.

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Lene Alexandra in new book: – I was group raped

But just before Christmas, in December, updated words Henrik Aukland and Lene Alexandra their Facebook accounts that they were lovers.

“I feel like the luckiest girl right now!” wrote Lene Alexandra.

now, it is the end, again.

Since her time as a glamor model, Lene Alexandra Øien – beside his fitness passion – released music and books, give lectures around the country and participated twice in the Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix.

& lt; p / & gt; & lt; p & gt; COVER GIRL: Lene Alexandra talks fitness, diet and give their treningsr & # xE5; d over several pages of the new issue of the Training Forum. & lt; / p & gt; & lt; p & gt; Photo : Facsimile & lt; / p & gt;

COVER GIRL: Lene Alexandra talks fitness, diet and provide their training advice over several pages of the new issue of training Forum.

Photo: Facsimile

in a lengthy interview in the latest issue of Health Forum, where Lene Alexandra on the cover, she says about motivation by operate with bikini-fitness and keeping a strict regime to themselves.

There she reveals that participation in “Shall we dance” – for which she won in 2008 – was a big challenge, but that she was unable to enjoy the process along the way so she can now, eight years afterwards, because she was not enough concerned including proper diet and adequate rest.

– I love structure. Working disciplined and focused over time towards a specific goal that turns me on, give me a wonderful rest and a delicious sense of achievement, says Lene Alexandra to Training Forum.



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment