Friday, April 15, 2016

Karpe Diem: – Has received death threats after the use of “Jew” in the lyrics – VG

rap duo match for the first time after two days of fierce criticism for controversial lyrics.

The award-winning duo landed in rough weather this week, after having used the word “Jew” in the same litany as including “dog” and “pussy” in the new single “Attitudeproblem.”

See also: blamed for Jew proportionality

initially responded Carp to criticism only via a press release from their PR agency.

Now take Magdi, who is behind the controversial lines, speak out on Instagram. The duo will still be interviewed.

Right at the end of the post writes Magdi: “Love for all (except those who send death threats).”

Karpe Diem’s ​​PR agency Little Big Sister told VG that the duo has received death threats in the wake of the controversy. They will not elaborate what extent we are talking about.

Did you bring? New video from Karpediem director: – Young girls who are exploring their sexuality

VG given permission to reproduce the post in its entirety. This writes Magdi:

“I mean dog or bitch or whore, I mean pussy or Jew or dork,” wrote Jewish Telegraphic Agency that I have said, and so spread wrong quote to the entire Jewish world.

Ironically, this “Attitudeproblem” is about. Words taken out of context. Spring being chickens. Snow turning dunes.

I do not really like to explain texts and comment on every interpretation (except when I meet you in real life), but now it has here taken a little off.

the line is simple: I rattles off words that unfortunately being used as an insult in society. Also I stress verbatim that it’s not what I mean.

I do not mean “woman” if I criticize a female politician. I do not mean “homosexual” if I’m talking about a guy who happens to be gay. And I do not mean “Jew” when I write about Ariel Sharon. I mean Ariel Sharon. THAT is my point. The distinction between politics and religion. The distinction between religion and person.

That’s why it was so important for me to film the music video for “Thank drawings” in various places of worship, but to have the synagogue and the mosque in the video was the most important. So young people can see that it is allowed to hate the occupation while loves the Jews.

Love to all (except those who send death threats).

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment