Thursday, April 14, 2016

Henning out of “Paradise Hotel”: – disappointed in myself – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Under parseremonien in “Paradise Hotel” Thursday night smoke Henning Djupdal (22) out.

Nina Martnas had a choice between him and Jonas Ulseth, and opted for the latter.

So we had Djupdal pack up and go home from Mexico property.

After the “Paradise” -exit was a fact said Valdres man on television that he felt the air had gone out of the balloon, and that he was disappointed with herself.

– It did not come as a shock, but it was very strange, says 22-year-old told Dagbladet.

He is not bitter towards Martnas, but says that it was “fucking sucks” to leave Mexico.

– You feel very alone when coming home.



Dropped TV sex

Valdres-man think he could have been longer in reality the hotel if he had played his cards smarter.

Djupdal bytta namely alliance inside the hotel, which he describes as the dumbest he did on “Paradise Hotel”.

– If I had used peace Inga differently I might have gone further, I think.

However, he is very pleased that he did not end up having sex in the hotel, despite a flirtation with said Martn at the start of your stay.

– I was very determined that I should not have sex. It’s not something I need to show to Norway. If one is prepared it is not difficult to keep up, says Djupdal – who was concerned that his mom would be proud of him, even after “Paradise” -stay.



– Cozy getting attention

22-year-old has no plans to be “Paradise-Henning” forever, but will use the newfound celebrity status with the events and experiences in the past year come.

– In the weekend I will go to Alesund with someone from “Paradise.” In the time ahead should I travel around in Norway, and be in clubs, says Djupdal – who noticed that the interest in him has risen by reality turnout.

– I notice it out on the town, that people will talk to me. I tend to keep myself a little away from it – it’s too much, he notes, before adding:

– It’s nice to get attention too.

When asked if he has a boyfriend or not is Djupdal quick to respond:

– I’m totally single.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment