Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Jo Nesbø has got role in the Hollywood film “The Snowman” – VG

Not only has Jo Nesbø (56) wrote the book ‘The Snowman’. He also appears in the Hollywood movie in a scene with Michael Fassbender.

The film was recorded in Norway in the winter, and will premiere in October 2017.

– I play against Michael Fassbender in a role where I have been dealt a pitbull-like dog, which I was holding, tells a somewhat risible Nesbø VG.

Fassbender plays the lead role as policeman Harry Hole, and is one of Hollywood’s greatest name right now. Last year he was Oscar-nominated for his role as Apple founder Steve Jobs.

– Now it may be some who will say that it is an exaggeration that I play against Michael Fassbender , in that I probably completely into the edge of the picture, behind a door and with your back to the door. But I stand then with this dog, and is well on the image in approximately three seconds, unless it is cut away completely, he said.

You got ? The Norwegian film star who is with the “Snowman”

No lines

Actually, would not Nesbø visit the set at taken. He was traveling in January and February, when the recording took place. Nesbø and director Tomas Alfredson had talked about the possibility of a role at the forefront of the recording, but had to abandon plans because of the author’s travel plans.

– I did not come home until the end of February, and they were just in Oslo a few days while I was there. When I visited the set, and it paid off very for me, chuckling Nesbø.

– You have no lines?

– No, you’re crazy. Some would argue that it is a non-speaking role, I would say that it is a gross understatement, he said.

Fassbender VG about Harry Hole role : – A brilliant job for me

– Do you see that it’s you?

– Well, now I use the occasion to plant my acting efforts in VG, so if people look very closely, they see me perhaps, the author says.

Loves Fassbender

Before acting debut had Nesbø heard about filming that they consist of ninety percent hold. It was true.

– There was a lot of waiting to record the three seconds. I and this dog, which I think was a pitbull terrier, managed to develop a close relationship during the day, he said.

For the role of Harry Hole, seem Nesbø that Michael Fassbender is a very good choice.

– Simply because he’s a good actor. I noticed him the first time when I saw the film “Shame”. There he is fantastic, says Nesbø, and says that the two have “talked out well.”

Also Charlize Theron has fond memories of Fassbender and “Shame” : – Your penis was a revelation

not much involved

Nesbø and Alfredson has discussed the script, but the author has not had very much influence on the end result, according to him.

– There has been a conscious decision on my part. Tomas is a storyteller and he must create their own stories. I work even with a novel version of “Macbeth,” which I have been invited to my English publisher in connection with Shakespeare jubilee. I must attack the project without having any desire to safeguard what has already been made, but rather to see if I can use what is there to create something new. I know that Tomas has exactly the same attitude of ‘The Snowman’, and I think that is absolutely right attitude to have, says Nesbø.

Nesbø, who together have written ten books about Harry Hole, do not experience he relinquishes his story when it now made film of book number seven in the series.

– No. The book is there, the I have written. It’s nice that the film tries to be a version of it. The only interesting thing is that they make a great movie. If the book can be useful input to an entirely different story, I think it’s tremendous, says Nesbø.

– Are you excited p to see the outcome of the movie?

– Yes, I am.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment