Monday, April 18, 2016

New Paradise participant: – I’m going to have the best ass inside the hotel – Page2

(Page2): “Simon says” is the week’s topic at the Paradise Hotel and Monday checks a new guest into the hotel.

The new participant is 21 years old Celeste and she comes from Bergen.

Also check out Paradise blog here!

Loves attaching

21-year-old is arguably one bubbly girl and Celeste describes himself as “crazy” party happy and spontaneous.

– When other girls see me so I get ‘the page look “and” the bitch look, “laughs the fresh Paradise guest.

– My favorite body part is my thighs and ass, says Celeste in tonight’s episode.

– I’m sure I’m going to have the best ass inside the hotel, she adds .

Celeste from Bergen is ready for reality show Paradise Hotel.

Screenshot TV3

Earlier we have seen that Paradise participant Eileen has been widely praised its rump inside the hotel. Especially Øystein have shown great enthusiasm for the stump to Eileen.

– Thank God for that ass in here in Paradise, the male participant stated and believes Eileen butt deserves a good nine for.

Former body with exercise

Eileen even testified that she is keen to keep the form alive and that training is a big part of everyday life her.

READ MORE: Eileen reveals how she trains her ass

a few weeks ago she revealed what exercises she trains to shape the body and 23-year-old wrote on her blog that she has a lot of focus on training the buttocks and thighs.

POPULAR: Eileen Eriksen from Sarpsborg is one of this year’s Paradise participants.

Silje Bjørnstad Page2

Sarpsborg girl could tell that she, for example, exercising both squats, lunges and step-ups.

But while pointed Eileen that she has always had some butt naturally

“I get quite a few questions about my rump and how I’ve trained it to be the way it is. I’ll tell you a secret. I’ve always had some butt of nature that has made it easier for me to train the better “, she explains on his blog .

How Celeste is received on Paradise Hotel looking at TV3 clock 10:30 p.m..

View Past clips from Paradise Hotel here:

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Travel with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment