Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Abrupt development: Burhan left the “Farm” – VG

Burhan Qaderi (29) chose to withdraw voluntarily from the farm after only two weeks. But it tempts with more CHANNELS.

I thought me carefully, but I was just completely empty, ” explains Qaderi to VG.

29-year-old explained in Monday’s episode that he has been sleepless with great pain after having been ailments with an old slitasjebrudd. In fear of demotivere the other and dampen the mood, did Burhan in the longest to say something.

It was dritkjedelig there and then. I had never seen to me that this would happen when I presented myself at “the Farm”. Before the recording I was in insanely good shape, and I had prepared me very, but the pain was too great. It had certainly with low food intake and low energy to make. In addition, there were no painkillers on the farm, ” he explains.

Read this? Burhan moved on outraged TV viewers

When Burhan realized that he was unable to assist the other in the tasks to ensure the new ukesoppdraget, he asked storbonden Stine Hartmann (30) hoist the red flag and call a doctor. The result was that Burhan left rivals.

It was an adventure to be with, and the game had begun to taper. I could have probably hung with the to a single combat, but then I had probably lost on purpose. I have a competitive instinct to a degree, so that I would have never forgiven myself if I couldn’t fight sincere in a single combat.

– do you Fear that someone might think that you pulled you because it simply was too tough?

I will not speculate. What others may think, I have no comment to.

Have you read? Åsta broke with his girlfriend after the recording

Created the storm

Oslo, norway-the man came in as a contender together with the other three for about two weeks ago and got to stay when the other participants were to choose which two that should continue. During this period he has distinguished himself greatly, not least when he after a few days was appointed to the storbonde when contested Lasse Bergseter (49) smoke out.

Article continues below the image.

<p>PAIN: Burhan Qaderi måtte lie while the other went to løs på new ukesoppdrag.</p>

PAIN: Burhan Qaderi had to lie down while the other went loose again ukesoppdrag.

Photo: Screenshot from the TV 2

Burhan admits that he has had samvittighetskvaler towards the contenders who was cheated of the place, since he himself ended me to give up.

– Yes, I have had a guilty conscience. Not first and foremost to them, but also to the other participants, TV 2 and the production company, who had worked a lot for that I should be with. At the same time I had to take care of your health.

He hesitates on the question of whether he repents or not.

– It is difficult to answer yes or no. I feel that what happened simply was bad luck. Had I stayed, so I had maybe regretted . So at the time, it was the right decision.

‘ve got excuses

Burhan designated its own helps, folkeyndlingen Oddvar Jenssen (33), to førstekjempe and ended with “the Farm”-the fans on the back of the neck. Better was it not when Sunday’s match ended with Oddvar had to pack their cases and leave the recording. Oddvars the exit, which provided for the sesongrekord with 820.000 viewers, fell viewers heavy for the chest.

After that the kurdish Burhan stood up in VG, and told of the hatred and racist messages, he has received very many endorsements.

– People I don’t know, write that they are embarrassed on the population’s behalf. In fact, also some of them who wrote hatmeldinger, complained, and said that it was not so intended. It I appreciate, and therefore I have chosen to respond to just them. When it is said, so can I withdraw my hetsen.

Article continues below the image.

<p>CONTROVERSIAL: Oddvar Jenssen was elected to the førstekjempe of Burhan Qaderi.</p>

CONTROVERSIAL: Oddvar Jenssen was elected to the førstekjempe of Burhan Qaderi.

Photo: SCREENSHOT FROM the TV 2

Tempt it with more CHANNELS?

– Without a doubt. Maybe in a kind of moroprogram, replies a laughing Burhan and assures that the back is now much better.

the 29-year-old is småbarnsfar and works as a prison officer in the capital.

TV-viewers despairs and rages: Threatens to cease to see

According to the TV 2 did not result in Burhans avhopp to the drama produksjonsmessig.

– If the Burhan had not resigned, had there been an additional person into the finaleuken. But there are enough in there that it is not a problem, ” says Alex Iversen, press contact for “the Farm”, to VG.

Drama on “the Farm”: – I was terrified.

Burhan is the second contestant that gets the doctor on the farm in this season. First out was Oddvar, who cut themselves in the finger and had to sew.

Not the first time

It has happened several times previously, that the participants choose to leave the “Farm” voluntarily. Among other things, it was in the last year, a woman who resigned because she was afflicted by acute homesickness and urolighetsfølelse.

Later in the same season had a male contestant pull out in connection with a prosecution in a court of law. In 2010, there were also several participants who chose to leave the farm without a fight. In 2001 traveled this man home voluntarily.

“Farm”-Stine: Fled from his father’s cancer

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment