Monday, November 21, 2016

The farm-the favorite of jubelropene and exiten: – This is very unreal for a … – Page2

(PAGE2): While “the Farm”-participant Lasse Bergseter concocting and sabotaged in order to get both the cabin and the car, has Oddvar Jenssen is slowly but surely convinced the over 800,000 “the Farm”-viewers that he is a worthy winner of the “Farm”.

READ ALSO: Speculating in the new “Farm”-the romance

Would Oddvar should win

In the Side2s uhøytidelige tippekåring, led Oddvar with extreme margin. Sunday however, it was eventually for the mechanic from the island of Skjernøy outside the Mandal. When he lost in the øksekast for the co-trustee Ali Ahmad.

- No, I did not want to go home, but I had a completely sensible relation to it. There were no tears or anything. I really wanted to get in on the farm again, but that’s the game, ” says Oddvar Jenssen to Page2.

LOST WITH SMALL MARGIN: Øksekastkampen was smooth for Oddvar and Ali.

Tv 2

Everyone loves Oddvar

the Attention around Oddvar “has been fierce the last couple of weeks. People simply love the practical guy, who says it as it is, is satisfied with the life he has, does not have any relationship to the “LOL”, “barista” and “Kygo”, and not in alliances.

It has been both fun and strange. And it is very unreal for a common man. There has been so much punch in the media, in social media, or for that matter the people you meet along the way. But people are positive and cheerful, so it’s a bit fun, I admit it, he laughs.

(the Article continues under the picture)

THEY GET to WRITE WHAT THEY WANT: Oddvar Jenssen takes all the attention with great calm.

Alex Iversen, TV 2

Oddvar has previously said to Page2 that he had never signed up on the “Farm” itself. But he has seen “the Farm” many times before and knew a little of what he went to. Now he had to deal with headlines such as “I’m single”, and “I’ve never had a boyfriend”.

-I see that they write it, but does not have a strained relation to it, ” he says kindly to the Page2.

Never in conflict

Only twice has Oddvar shown signs of irritation inside the “Farm”. The first was when he thought arbeidsmoralen was a bit low in the field. The other last week when he was selected to førstekjempe after first having been Burhans helps.

READ MORE HERE: Here “the Farm”-Oddvar a little nice message

LOST: the Guys in the Farm went down six pounds and knew it tærte of the forces.

TV 2

I rubbed a bit on, I tend not to fire me so very up. But I was very overraska. First, I was selected as help in and out of it had I not believed that I should be selected as the førstekjempe. But I take it as a compliment, ” he says.

Last week was quite straightforward. Oddvar maintained its work ethic.

I worked and stood on and did what I could with ukesoppdraget, he says.

You could let be?

- No, I could not it, ” says Oddvar.

Contact Ali

We call Oddvar the day after he recorded “Senkveld” with friend and “the Farm”-participant Stine Hartmann. After the recording was the two a tour of the city, among other things, with Ali Ahmad, who beat him in the økseskaft in tonight’s episode.

I was a bit more uncertain when I was in single combat with Oddvar because he is who he is. I didn’t know what he could get. But my attitude in the “Farm” has been that if I’m allowed to do what I am good at, I would get far, ” says Ali Ahmad to Page2.

HERE THROWS Ali out as being decisive for that he can become, while Oddvar need to go on the Farm.

TV 2

- Lo not by Oddvar

He says there was a good atmosphere between him and Oddvar hold on the farm. But in Wednesday’s episode so it is cut so that it looks as if Ali, Simen and Marius laughs by Oddvar when he is selected as the førstekjempe. After that Ali has tried to influence the Buhran. It seems Ali little about. It was in fact many who believed Oddvar was the strongest competitor inside the farm.

- We lo not by Oddvar. It is quite evident that it is cut into. You can see that I’m in a clip has on me hat, and in the next not have it. I am joined on the “Farm”-playful, and accepts it. I still need to get to say that I don’t think the clip had a purpose in the story, he says to Page2.

Ali is therefore excited about the reactions after Sunday’s episode when Oddvar lose for him in ending the fight.

- Just been myself

- Oddvar was a practical guy, but he had not expressed that he had competed so much during your stay. I am glad he chose me as annenkjempe since it was shown that I took the fight even. That I am the one who works up even, ” he says.

I have not been an actor, I’ve just been myself. I can’t say that it was something I was surprised by when it came to myself inside the “Farm”. I was aware that it could be a bit of a punch. But when the “Farm” is finished, so add it. And I do not want to be a celebrity, so it goes away eventually by itself, ” says Oddvar Jenssen to Page2.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment