Thursday, November 17, 2016

The farm-viewers in harnisk after that Oddvar was elected to the førstekjempe – TV 2

When storbonde and Farm-challenges Burhan Qaderi (29) selected its own helps Oddvar Jenssen (33) to førstekjempe, did not let the reactions from the viewers wait on themselves.

at the time Of writing have Facebook-post about førstekjempen Oddvar almost 1000 comments. Some of them put the blame on Burhan.

Burhan was Judas tonight! I think it is drittsekkatferd to choose assistant its to førstekjempe, writes a viewer.

While the other makes sure to cheer up Oddvar.

sincerely Hope Oddvar from Skjernøya goes on. A more worthy winner of the Farm does not exist. Doesn’t seem something that he first was elected to the helps and looked out into the battle. Stand on Oddvar, writes another.

Thank you for the support

Even is Oddvar very happy for the support he receives from his fans, saying that the Burhans options came as lightning from clear skies.

– There’s a lot of fun with the support on Facebook. A very good trust in my favor, so it is nice. I was very surprised even also. I was also very disappointed. I felt a little safe when I was chosen as helper, and it is not usual to take such a choice here, ” says Oddvar Jenssen to the TV 2.

Avoid to read comments

He adds that he has got spoke with Burhan about it, and makes it quite clear that he did not think anything of the episode in retrospect.

– I understand that people do not agree with the choice because they like Oddvar. It was a choice I took, and I stand for it. It is only the viewers who react to it, but none of the participants has responded to it in retrospect, tells Buhran to TV 2.

Burhan have chosen to not read the multiple comments about themselves on Facebook, but does not hide that there are some of those who are hurting more than others.

I have received hatmeldinger and racist comments in my inbox. I agree to be called “dust”, but there are some children who are watching this, and I think it is horrible that adults, who should be good role models, writes nasty comments on Facebook with the full name, ” says Burhan.

Owe on the Olsenbanden

Although it was Burhan, who stood for the election, taking the majority of the viewers out their frustration on the byguttene Ali Ahmad (29), Marius Hofsøy (24) and Simen Amandus Bunch Henriksen (35) – the so-called Olsenbanden – and they mean manipulated Burhan to select Oddvar.

It is hiding something in the field that creates the full panic at the Farm-guys

the Cause of all the comments is, in essence, the boys ‘ reaction when Oddvar was elected to the førstekjempe. Ali and Simen could not keep the smile back.

no Matter if you want someone to be førstekjempe or dislike someone, so I think not that one needs to break out in laughter and smile as much as those guys did around the table while Oddvar even put in there. It could be they saved up for I think, writes a viewer on Facebook.

– A compliment to Oddvar

Especially Ali being mentioned as one of the biggest drivers to get out Oddvar.

Long live the gang! No I’m joking. I realize that people react, but it is a game, and Oddvar is a hard-core competitor. It is actually a compliment to Oddvar to be selected, ” says Ali to the TV 2.

– the Simen and I lo nor Oddvar up in the face when he was elected. It is just the clip for it to look so, ” he explains further.

He also adds that he stands a hundred percent behind the strategy, and if he had been given the chance, he had done it again.

– Opplevelsesbiten here is over. Now, one must start to compete. And then, this was a tactically good choice. I can’t just be kind and the one who is afraid of animals, ” concludes Ali.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment