Tuesday, November 15, 2016

She is a TV 2s new a host – Dagbladet.en

(Dagbladet): In september, it became known that TV 2′s popular weather forecaster Desta Marie Beeder (27) has decided to quit the channel.

Who would replace the 27-year-old has until now been unknown, but today could be the channel presenting its new a host – Kristina Kvistad Hustad, on TV2.no .

- I’m very, very excited! I may have not quite realised what I have mounted myself out on yet, since I have kept it a secret for a few months now and not talking with anyone about it really. So I have not taken it fully into me yet, ” says Kvistad Hustad to the Newspaper.

She adds that it “is something special with vestlendinger and the weather”, and that she is looking forward very to the new job.

- I think it will be very exciting to learn more about the weather.

new employee: TV 2s værsjef Eli Kari Gjengedal has hired Kristina Kvistad Hustad (t.h.). Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

the 27-year-old Kvistad Hustad is, according to the Journalist.no from Sabo in Ørsta, and has studied media studies and journalism at the Volda university college.

Completely fresh for the channel is, however, she is not. She has worked as a substitute for “Good morning Norway”, where she also had practice in 2013.

One would think that I’m familiar with the tv format and stuff, but I notice the nerves. As a reporter to get others to talk, but now it is I who should be the advocate and make things understandable. But I think that this is incredibly exciting and challenging. I like challenges, ” says Kvistad Hustad.

Desta Marie Beeder – that have been employed in the TV 2 in the five-and-a-half years, explained in september why she chooses to give herself.

the 27-year-old has in fact accepted a job with the company Vimond, including work with video technology for TV 2 Sumo.

- This is so fresh that it is not determined in detail what I should do, but I’m going to work with the sales and marketing nationally and internationally, ” said Beeder to TV2.no the time.

PROVIDES: Desta Marie Beeder (27) has worked as væranker in the TV 2 in five years. Now awaits new challenges. Photo: Marit Hommedal / NTB scanpix Show more

Successor to her in the TV 2s værstudio will have its first broadcast as a weather forecaster in the second week in December.

Kristina Kvistad Hustad says to the newspaper Dagbladet that she has gotten some advice and tips from Beeder in advance of his debut.

- Desta Marie has taught me up in the programs værdamene use. She has said that I should not be too strict towards myself. That I just need to take a bit easy on it and not hang me too much up in that thing to be perfect. There is always a new transmission the day after, ” says TV 2′s fresh weather forecaster.

Similar to the Wild Culture on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment