Saturday, November 19, 2016

- Held legningen my hidden in six years – the Newspaper.en

In the adult age have Silje Nordnes (31) several times told openly about legningen his, and kjærlighetsforholdene her have occasionally been theme on the radio.

“P3morgen”-cohost the first time realized that she was a lesbian, she had however big problems to deal with it.

This she tells about in the new juleboka to =Oslo.

- I denied it.

In the personal text to the Nordnes, it comes up that she realized that she liked girls a day in the tenth grade, while she sat in the classroom and then on one of the other girls.

“the Time after was to deny, deny, deny. I was uncertain, and it is natural. It was such a huge break with that I thought I was”, she explains in juleboka.

the 31-year-old recalls that she always had been very busy of the boys and the “classic” love between a man and a woman. As a teenager she tried to insist on that idea, and she went to meet the boys she tried to fall for.

Was in the “closet” in six years

In the =Oslo julebok reveals radioprofilen that something finally changed. Then she had hidden legningen his for many years.

Isaac tåre dragged me into the closet again

“One day, I met a girl who showed interest in me, and I got feelings for her. Then was the part of me too big to keep hidden. After six years I came out” she says in the book.

This is not the first time Silje Nordnes is open about how challenging it can be to feel differently.

In an interview with the Newspaper Nordland in 2014 she said that especially his youth was demanding, but that it is to be open about legningen its can help others.

the Feeling of to stand out can be difficult. This I experienced even after I moved from Hamarøy after high school. I have to at times remind myself of how it was. I often get mail from people who are in the same situation. They say my openness has helped them. It is the fine, she told the time.

HERE RELEASE HE BOMB: Businessman Stein Erik Hagen (59) tells how he, through childhood, realized that he was gay. The garden has for many years engaged themselves for gay rights and for an open church. Video: NTB Scanpix / NRK Show more

Burst into tears on the radio

The popular P3-cohost has also been open about the fact that it can be difficult to relate to it that many still have something against homosexuals.

After the gruesome skytemassakren against homoklubben Pulse in Florida in the summer, where 49 people were killed, expressed Nordnes his grief and despair in “P3morgen”-the studio:

He could walk into a club, shoot lots of people, shoot lots of gays – but the same homsene are not allowed to donate blood to those who are injured. So it is… I know that it somehow…

CASE: In a “P3morgen”broadcast in the summer talk show host Silje Nordnes candidly about how she as a homosexual was left with a bad feeling after the attack against a homoklubb in the united STATES. Photo: NRK View more

Furthermore, told a clearly marked Nordnes she the helga knew in a sense she “has not known on the very, very long”.

- in What sense, asked colleague Ronny Brede Aase.

- There is a feeling that it might have been best if I was not who I am, if you see, told Nordnes in the studio, while the tears rolled.

After that it is touching the clip of the Undated’ radioseanse was shared at record speed on social media, said 31-year-old to the newspaper Dagbladet that the response was overwhelming.

most people say that they recognize themselves in the feeling of powerlessness and that they are glad someone put words on it, wrote Silje Nordnes in an e-mail to Dagbladet at the time.

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment