Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Teigen said it was probably the Grand Prix before the “Optimist”. As pointed out try a lack … – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): – I have Now been lucky enough to get 15 fantastic musicians on the visit on my farm, and it may be that there is age my as makes it, but it has been strong and great, ” says a touched Jahn Teigen (67) to the newspaper Dagbladet on Tuesday night.

this Coming Saturday is it namely the premiere of the suite “A tribute to Jahn Teigen” on TV Norge.

Among the guests as the Mc, even has invited to his idyllic country home in Skåne in Sweden’s Carola, Didrik Solli-Tangen, Benedicte Adrian and Alexander Rybak – to name a few.

This requires large Jahn-appetite

the Dream was, according to Teigen even to create a place where musicians could meet, relax and create magical moments together.

It has resulted in the new program that starts this weekend. In the course of the six episodes we get to hear the stories about Teigens life and songs, and the artists who are invited into, pays tribute to the beloved artist with songs from a long life.

On popsenteret is the Tuesday night premierefest for the new program, which got the dice three of the Dagbladet report.

New garage

In the first episode tells Teigen many stories about his songs. Including it comes up again about how hitlåta “Optimist” (1989) really came to the world.

The Newspaper says the Mc, that it was a comrade of him as the pressure on so that he participated in the Grand Prix for the tenth time, with the well-known song.

- You know, it was my friend, Knut Dost, who came and nagged at that I had to be with at the Grand Prix again, while I thought that enough gets to be enough, ” says Teigen. He had, after all, been nine times before.

But so was Knut in the new house that I had built, and boasted of it, but he added;

- You have not built a garage, are you not going on it, then? Yes, I replied, and so was the garage then you know, ” says Teigen and laughs.

- Also, he came up with the name “Optimist”. He thought it fit so well.

Moved to Sweden

In over ten years, Teigen lived in Sweden. In idyllic surroundings he has settled down on a farm, with only birds, rabbits and foxes as omgangsvenner.

- I will not say I’m lonely, or if I’m lonely, so I need the solitude, ” he says.

In Sweden, he cultivated music, and just lived in the moment, something Teigen says makes him happy.

I need to follow my own compass, otherwise I become unhappy, ” he says and adds:

- Right now, I feel like the world’s happiest man, I feel the love and closeness, and although I have homesick, so it’s good there also.

In the background sounds superlåta “Mil etter Mil”, and Teigen is ready for its own premierefest for “A tribute to Jahn Teigen.

- It is perhaps not correct to say, but I think we all need to applaud ourselves. We are fortunate to live and it should also be a shelf, he says to Dagbladet before he enters the scene on the Popsenteret in Oslo.

“A tribute to Jahn Teigen” has its premiere Saturday 19. november on TV Norway, and in the first program, guests are Carola Häggkvist, Didrik Solli-Tangen and Cir.Cuz.

Similar to the Wild Culture on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment