Sunday, November 13, 2016

The farm-Lasse annoyed at TV 2: – I was portrayed as a lone wolf without friends – Page2

(PAGE2): on Sunday, there was a big battle at “the Farm” after Lasse Bergseter got much tyn to have got together with Laila Lockert earlier in the week.

You touched me not! Screamed Lockert during the quarrel.

- Unacceptable behavior

The other participants made it perfectly clear towards the Lasse that such behavior was unacceptable, and neither they nor Lasse was therefore surprised that storbonde Simen picked him to førstekjempe, which, incidentally, took to the tears of an entirely different reason when he took the choice.

I concentrated me about my, ” says Oddvar Jenssen.

TV 2

Annenkjempe was Oddvar Jenssen, who chose to turn a sledgehammer as konkurransegren. But the most surprising was the Lasses tactics.

I have heard afterwards that he lost intentionally, but I did not with me. I concentrated myself only about to turn, ” says Oddvar Jenssen to Page2.

he says He is head of the household was not sur that he was selected as annenkjempe by Lasse.

My relationship to the Lasse is very good. We preach still often together. There was much I was not agree with Lasse on “the Farm”, but we don’t need to agree about things, ” says Oddvar.

READ ALSO: to Speculate in the new “Farm”-the romance

- Now bother I no more

in Front of ending the fight asked Lasse apologized for his behaviour, and said that he had played a game. Both Laila and Ali, who were the most susceptible and the others, said they were not sure if he was being honest now rather. Thus, the specific Lasse that his time was out on the “Farm”.

Lasse Bergseter says that he understood that he had played himself out of the Farm.

TV 2

- After the round on the thing prior to ending the fight, I decided that now bother I no more. I missed loved Ones, family and our animals, ” says Lasse with reference to his partner Bente and son. Lasse has many times shown great emotion at the farm when it has been the talk of the family.

- But I thought it was a little more gunpowder in Oddvar. When we begin to turn the sledgehammer, I have to actually tape intentionally, ” says Lasse to Page2.

In the aftermath of ending the fight get viewers to see that Lasse had turned Oddvar by the fact that he deliberately turns by the side of the nail.

I have, in retrospect, regretted a little, but it is as Dear says: It is easy to say it now, now you have come home, things have stabilized, you are back in the job. Then it is easier to think so, be chuckling he.

- Was not there for the friendship

Lasse Bergseter made no secret that he was on “the Farm” for the car and the cabin, not friendship.

- in Order to win the Farm do I have to build myself and tear the other down, he said.

at the same time he has previously said to Page2 that when he “saw the gang that came here, he decided to make a little bit of circus”.

I am a spilloppmaker, and it becomes a bit baluba, a lot falls back on myself, he said.

On the outside, he has gotten a lot of feedback on his game.

CHEERS: There was no doubt that the participants cheered the most on Oddvar under, ending the fight on Sunday.

TV 2

- There have been both-and with the feedback. There have been both positive and negative. Some are pissed, some are rabid and will beat me up and some think it’s funny. I do not bother to read everything written on the web, I see no reason for it. But I am not afraid person, ” he says to Page2.

- Went on my nerves

Lasse Bergseter says he completely takes responsibility for their behavior, and games on “the Farm”. But he also says that he at any time had seen other sides of him also had come forward on TV.

SMOKE UNCLEAR: During a very heated argument said Laila Lockert and Lasse Bergseter a the word of truth to each other.

TV 2

Laila walked me freaking on my nerves. I admit it. But it is portrayed as if it was just me that felt that way. It is only I that shall be the asshole, ” he says. He also says that the participants had a lot of fun and laughed a lot together.

-It is portrayed as though I am enemies with all. That I am a lone wolf in there, and no one will play with me. It was not like that. There was also a lot of humor, and I think that it is bad that it is not being shown. I have said from the about to TV 2 several times.

Article continues below:

- the Fantastic journey

He speaks of “the Farm” as an amazing journey. He is increasingly recognized and the experience to be stopped to take selfies at the store.

- be Happy with the 80-year-old ladies, and I think that’s fun, he laughs.

And to the viewers who think that especially Lasse and Im often taking to the tears of homesickness, have only Lasse one thing to say:

- People say “it can’t be that bad”, But then I say that “then you have not been on the “Farm”. You are completely, totally isolated. Dear and I have been apart before in the weeks we, but then we have the had contact. I tend to say that “the only way to get the feel of total isolation, is to search on “Farm”. Then you can try by yourself”.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment