Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Watch & Listen: Janne Formoe should have been, along with a firefighter from Nesodden – SHE

Actor Janne Formoe (41) should have received the new girlfriend. The sign See and hear.

- Never been so happy before

Formoe shall have met the fireman, Thomas Grimsgaard (42) on holiday in Spain.

- She has never been so happy before. Jane rays like never before, ” says sources close to the couple to the magazine.

Ourselves don’t want the actor to comment on the relationship, but has previously stated that she has “very fine day”. This summer, she is current with the new season of the popular humorserien “Next summer”, where she, among other things, plays together with Pia Tjelta.

Were back together again four times

Both Formoe and Grimsgaard has children from a previous relationship.

Formoe had long a of – and on-relationship with artistmanager Jan Fredrik Karlsen, and the two have a daughter, Felicia (11) together. They went from each other in the autumn of 2013, for the fourth time.

This happened only months after Karlsen told VG that he had realized that the Formoe was his great love.

- I have come to the conclusion that Jane is my great love. It describes well actually everything. After nine years, I have and my feelings, my body, my intellect – my all – agreed that it is my great love, ” said Karlsen.

In the summer reported See and hear that Karlsen has found love again, now with the nurse Camilla Thorvaldsen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment