Monday, November 21, 2016

Selena Gomez (24): – I was completely destroyed inside – TV 2

In august announced the artist Selena Gomez that she needed a break from the intending musikkarrièren. Gomez cancelled, therefore, all the scheduled concerts, also here in Norway.

the Reason was that the 24-year-old struggling with anxiety and depression, as a result of the chronic disease Lupus.

I have discovered that the anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be side effects of Lupus, which can lead to many challenges. I want to be proactive and maintain my health and happiness. Therefore have decided that the best way to do that is to take some time off, ” said Selena Gomez in a statement to the media at the time.

the Star was diagnosed with betennelsessykdommen in the year.

Moving acceptance speech

During the musikkprisutdelingen American Music Awards (AMA) on the night of Monday, Norwegian time, showed Gomez himself publicly for the first time after she announced the break for the fans three months earlier, reports E! News.

Selena won the award for Female favorite artist in the pop and rock genre, and held then a very personal acceptance speech.

I think I can say with certainty that most of you know the most about my life, whether I like it or not. I had to stop. I had everything, and I was completely destroyed inside. I was able to take me along in order not to disappoint you, but ended instead up with to disappoint myself, admits Gomez with a trembling voice.

– tonight’s rock star

Furthermore it took the 24-year-old a settlement with utseendefokuset in social media, before she thanks the fans for their loyalty and support.

I will not see their bodies on Instagram. I want to see what’s inside here, ” she says and points at his heart, and continues:

I’m not trying to be accepted – not, I need to be there anymore either. All I can say is that I’m very grateful that I have had the opportunity to share what I love with those I love every day. I must say thank you to the fans min. You are so loyal. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve you, ” she concludes.

Among those who applauded most in the audience was artist Lady Gaga, who also made sure to greet her friend on Instagram.

I’m so glad that I got to hang with tonight’s biggest rock star (outside of Sting and Green Day, of course). The girl with the biggest prize of them all: A big heart that she shares with the rest of the world, writes Gaga.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment