Thursday, November 24, 2016

“The farm”-the hustle continues: – Pissed off drittkjerring – Theend

I’m shocked that people don’t realize that this is a game. This is leirskoleoppførsel. It is just childish, says “the Farm”-the participant Stine Hartmann (31) to the Newspaper.

the Atmosphere was to say the least amps in tonight’s episode, when oslojenta, which is the weekly storbonde, selected Simen Bunch Henriksen (34) to førstekjempe.

the Choice get drammenseren, but also several of the other participants, to light on all plugs and Hartmann get powerful review.

“the Guys gunpowder”

the Reason that several in the group are facing the storbondens førstekjempevalg, can be explained as follows:

There are three boys left on the farm: Simen Haug Henriksen, Marius Hofsøy and Ali Ahmad. The remaining “Farm”-the guys have got a close relationship, and had a hope to stand together in finaleuka.

With Hartmanns førstekjempevalg dream is crushed. Bunch Henriksen must namely, choose an opponent of the same gender to single combat, and thus is guttealliansen, who has given himself the nickname “Olsenbanden” (or “guys gunpowder”), history.

- We agreed that it was Laila (Laila Lochert, meddeltaker) that should be selected, I am saddened and feel dolka in the back, ” says Bunch Henriksen in the program, before he follows up with to call Hartmann for “a cursed drittkjerring”.

SURPRISED: Several of the participants are shocked when Hartmann chooses Simen Bunch Henriksen (in the middle) to førstekjempe. Photo: TV 2 Show more

- matter of trust

the Rest of the “Olsenbanden” set enstemming behind førstekjempens reaction, the same allows the nurse Åsta Hølmo (23) and oslojenta Sophie Therese Lindberg (25).

- It’s okay that the five had a thing, but I think it is a strange reaction. I looked at Im as a strong competitor, and “the Farm” is, after all, an individual competition where only one can win. They could not play “Olsenbanden” for always, ” says Hartmann, who adds that she has skværet up with the girls and Ali Ahmad.

the 31-year-old says that she may not currently have contact with the latter two, Im and Marius.

Marius Hofsøy explains to Dagbladet that he stands for the frustration against Hartmann in tonight’s episode. He believes, however, that kranglinga are unevenly portrayed.

I’m a little pissed off at how TV 2 has put this forward. It seems to me that if we guys are angry because one of us must go, but for me this is more about trust. We had agreed with Stine to stay together – we six. Therefore, come choice her very surprising, ” says Hofsøy, and adds:

Røyk out of the «the Farm»: - The føread totally wrong

- It will not forward that Stine was the largest forcing agent when it came to get out Oddvar. On tv portrayed as if everything was Buran (last week’s storbonde) its error.

No contact

- do you Have any uoppgjort with Stine today?

- No, I have not. That we do not speak together, due to the fact that we don’t have anything in common. We live two completely different lives, and I don’t have any need to have contact with her, ” he says.

Simen Bunch Henriksen assures that he has put the conflict behind them.

It was perhaps a bit much to call Stine a “drittkjerring”, but stuff like that happens in the heat of battle. Now driter I’m in it, I’m done with it a long time ago. But it was a totally honest reaction, and I stand for that I created.

- I “protected” Stine as storbonde two weeks ago, to not send her out in battle. Therefore, I felt it is not fair that she chose me.

Also Ali Ahmad stresses that he is finished with førstekjempe-feud, although he agrees with Hofsøy and Bunch Henriksen.

We worked together to get out Oddvar, and she had said throughout the week that she was going to take Laila. She should have kept her part of the deal.

- “the Farm” is a konkurranseprogram. Was it worth to argue, when you look back on it?

- It is easy to think “oh my god” when I see it on tv, but there and then, I think the reaction my was fair. In relation to the competition is Stines options, of course, completely ok, and for my part it went fast over.

MURMUR: Marius Hofsøy and Simen Bunch Henriksen react sharply on the Stine Hartmanns førstekjempevalg in tonight’s episode. Photo: TV 2 Show more

- Never

Stine Hartmann know not again in the allegations that she had “planned” to save “Olsenbanden” for the weekly battle.

- Yes, they sat around the table one time and talked about that it had been the fat with us young byfolka in the final. But I was never on it. If Simen believe that he protected me, means the it that he really wanted me out? Then I don’t see why it is so bad that I want him out, ” she says, and continues:

- It is also not the way that I fought to get Oddvar out, but I gave of course storbonden a couple of advice. Again, I must emphasize that the “Farm” is a game.

Laila Lochert was like several of the meddeltakerne sure that Hartmann would send her out in battle. In retrospect, appear nordlendingen, who himself stood in the storm for a couple of weeks ago, that it took a little bit of.

- All deserve a place in the final, and Stine had to choose some. I set me completely behind her decision, she did not deserve to get as much shut up, she says to Dagbladet.

Dagbladet has been in contact with 2 TV, who are familiar with the contents of the case.

This case was originally published in the Newspaper.no.

- sure på that he would skull me down

Similar Look & Listen to Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment