Monday, November 14, 2016

Kendall Jenners Instagram closed – Page2

(PAGE2): Kendall Jenners Instragram account is closed. The only thing you get when you enter on it now, it is the message, “Sorry, but this page is not available.”

the Cause is not known, but the case that it is she herself who has closed the page after a quarrel in the aftermath of a photo shoot. In september, she was namely Spanish Vogues coverfjes, and then dressed up as a ballerina.

A number of professional ballet dancers was upset, and felt Kendalls poses were all wrong and so degraded the dancers ‘ profession. Last month took Credit the same on his blog, and said that she did what she was asked in the research.

When I was going to take my images to Vogue so I didn’t even know that I would imagine a ballerina before I was going through makeup and hair. I never said I could dance ballet or have trained there. I just do my job.

She further wrote that she will continue to work hard, but that she never had that intention to offend anyone.

also READ: Kendall Jenner: – Therefore, I put out nude photos

But the absence from Instagram can also just be a break from social media. Jenner has previously said to the magazine Allure that she has both friends and family who are linked to the mobile phone, and that it is something she does not like.

- So sometimes do I delete Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat from your phone in a few days.

Others argue, however, that there are several people who have reported her, among other things, for nakenbildene she puts out, and that it is Instragams retningsllinjer that is the reason she has had the profile closed.

NOT SHY:: Kendall has also posted several nude pictures of herself on Instragram-account.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment