Monday, November 21, 2016

Selena Gomez’ moving speech: “I had everything, but was destroyed inside me – the Newspaper.en

on the Night of Monday went to the American Music Award of the stack in the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles.

Selena Gomez (24) the thrust of the with a price in the category best female artist in the pop and rocksjangeren.

In the touching takketalen let not the name of the artist hide that many people know things about her life which is not always easy for her to share. She was namely put into rehab center earlier in the fall.

Tearful

I think several of you know much about my life. I had to stop. I had everything, but I was completely destroyed inside of me, told the “Same Old Love”singer before she began to shed a few tears, and continued:

- I held out long enough for you, but it meant that I failed myself. I will not see their bodies on Instagram. I want to see what’s in here, she said and took the hand to the heart.

I’m not looking for some confirmation. But I can say from the bottom of my heart that I am so grateful to be able to share what I love with people I love every day.

Furthermore, told Gomez that it is important to listen to himself – and thanked the fans for being so loyal.

- If you have it difficult, you don’t need to let it remain difficult.

the Case continues under the video.

DRESSES ON the RED CARPET: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Julianne Hough, Hailee Steinfeld, Heidi Klum and Chrissy Teigen were some of them that are beamed on the red carpet during the American music Awards. Video: AP View more

Checked into rehab

In the end of september came the news that Gomez had chosen to move into a rehabilitation center, where she should have been hospitalized for at least 60 days.

USED PRICE: Selena Gomez won the award for best female artist. Photo: Scanpix Show more

the Artist has the chronic betennelsessykdommen Lupus, and as a result of this she has been open about the fact that she is struggling with depression, panic attacks and anxiety.

According to the Norwegian rheumatism asocciation is lupus a chronic rheumatic disease that makes the immune system overaktivt. The formation of specific antibodies in blood which attacks the body’s own tissues in various organs.

treatment center is located in a desert and scenic landscapes and the artist go through intense therapy, as well as other therapeutic activities such as contact with horses.

Canceled the concert in Oslo

Gomez was supposed to hold a concert in Oslo spektrum 13. October. In august came kontrabeskjeden, the concert was cancelled.

“Selena Gomez’s European tour is unfortunately cancelled due to illness”, was the comment on the event page.

the Artist is known as the child star of several Disney shows, and in recent years had a successful musikkarriere. She is also known for his turbulent relationship with ungpikeidolet Justin Bieber.

RED CARPET: Chrissy Teigen showed up on the red carpet in this dress during the American music awards. Video: AP View more

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment