Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Kristina Kvistad Hustad (27) is TV 2′s new a host – VG

TV 2 used not a long time to find a new weather forecaster for Desta Marie Beeder. Not they needed to go so far.

Now, it is clear that Kristina Kvistad Hustad, known from the “Good Morning Norway” and “Good evening, Norway” takes over the coveted job.

I’m really excited, ” said the 27-year-old Kristina Kvistad Hustad to VG.

She is already well underway with preparations to be TV 2-værets the new face together with Eli Kari Gjengedal who is værsjef in CHANNELS 2 and Maiken Fosen, which is the channel other weather forecaster.

– There have been many people who took direct contact when it became clear that Desta will join. And it is very nice for us to see that so many people want to work with to report weather. We invited a few for a chat and an audition. And so we were so fortunate to find Kristina in the first round. And she accepted without a blink, ” says Eli Kari Gjengedal.

Background: Desta Marie ends as a host on TV 2

Kristina Kvistad Hustad (27) is from Sabo on Sunnmøre. She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Volda (2013). In the TV 2 she has worked as a reporter in “Good morning, Norway” since 2013 and in the “Good summer, Norway” as a reporter and news desk editor. Currently she is working in “Good evening, Norway” as a reporter.

<p>ENJOY:</p> <p>I thrive very well in front of the camera and as a vestlending I'm very fond of vær, så this is a good combination for me,

ENJOY:

I thrive very well in front of the camera and as a vestlending I am very fond of the weather, so this is a good combination for me, ” says Kristina.

Photo: Alex Iversen, TV 2

Although værmelderstillingen, which formally are subject to Storm Geo, only is a 60 per cent position, choose Kristina to have this as a full-time job.

– I want to fully focus on the weather. There is a lot to think about, there is a lot to learn. The technique, make maps, you should learn how to stand in the studio and pointing at a blue wall, write the script, time it to the correct length, remembering what to say – at the same time that you shall see the right way and control the maps. At the same time you are completely alone, so there is a lot going on at once. One must really keep your tongue straight in your mouth, ” says Kristina Kvistad Hunstad.

you Got with you? New TV2-a host: – don’t Know sexy-pressure

Currently she does not know quite when she’s going on the screen the first time, but she has already been on training in the studio two times, made themselves familiar with the digital programs and begun to build their own weather forecasts.

– Now, it’s all just about the weather for me. Know that I can almost get a little nerdy of this. I get the lessons and homework – and it happens that I’m sitting on the bus and just have to google a particular sky to find out what it’s called. I like this – and really has the desire to be the best from day one, ” says Kristina Kvistad Hundstad.

She compares the job of a weather forecaster with the taking of a driver’s license.

– It is only when you have the patch that you really learn. I think that the path as I go.

see also: StormGeo get likestillingsklage for TV 2-værdamene

Kristina does not hide that she long had wanted to on a job like this.

“Good morning, Norway” I worked together with Eli Kari, and when I mentioned to her that it had been fun to try himself as a weather forecaster. I thrive very well in front of the camera and as a vestlending I am very fond of the weather, so this is a good combination for me, ” says Kristina.

Kristina is a shot in the TV route and I know that viewers will get a good contact with her, Eli Kari Gjengedal.

She is concerned that the weather forecaster job not only is a straight up and down job which has changed a lot over the past few years.

– We will spice up the broadcasts our, not be so oppramsende, go out, meet people, be more educational and, not least, much more journalistic, ” says Eli Kai Gjengedal.

Not least that’s why she is happy to have been with Kristina on the team with her background from the “Good Morning Norway” and “Good Evening, Norway”. For Kristina, as private is single, it means the new job also that she must move from Oslo to Bergen.

Read also: He is a TV 2s first værmann on 16 years

– most of my friends live in Oslo, so I keep my apartment there. But at the same time I have my sister and a good friend here in Bergen. Furthermore, I am closer to Sunnmøre, and only to wake up in the morning and see the mountains makes me feel at home, ” says Kristina.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment