Sunday, November 20, 2016

Smoke out of “the Farm”: – It feels all wrong – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): “When it ended here, on the way home. It feels completely wrong. I didn’t feel like it now”, says Oddvar Jenssen (33) to the tv cameras, before he disappears out of the picture.

After seven weeks it was over. The quiet sørlendingen, that has charmed both viewers and meddeltakere, nowhere in the øksekastkonkurransen against Ali Ahmad (29), and was thus forced to return home.

33-year-old was, to many people’s surprise, selected to førstekjempe of storbonden Burhan Qaderi (29) earlier in the week. Qaderi, who came in on the tv-the farm for a couple of weeks ago, as the challenger, will have been overloaded by hatmeldinger from the tv viewers after førstekjempevalget.

- Have been myself

It is apparent that many wanted to see Jenssen further on “the Farm”. So, it was not.

It has been violently a lot of attention, but people have only good words to tell. Of course it was a pity that I smoke out, but the way it is on the “Farm”. It knows the tv viewers, too, ” says Jenssen to the Newspaper.

«the Farm»-Oddvar wading in frierbrev

Through the fall he has shown himself as a versatile, warm-hearted and arbeidssom guy, one who almost has become a kind of mentor for the other participants. And tv viewers – they love him.

- It’s easy to call yourself a “folk hero”. Are you there?

- He-he, I’m not looking at myself as some hero. I’ve only been myself, and not played anything. “The farm”-the experience has been exclusively positive, ” says Jenssen.

- You felt that it was wrong to go home?

- Yes, there and then, I think it was sad. But luckily I went home because I was not good enough, not because I had quarreled with someone or made drama. It was important for me to not make alliances, and I travel home with my head raised.

Wary

When the 33-year-old was offered to be on “the Farm”, after a friend in their hometown had told him, he was long hesitant.

In the beginning I was very skeptical, for I didn’t know what I was going to – and if this was something for me. Now I am happy that I thanked yes, ” says Jenssen.

And even though one would think that the nevenyttige sørlendingen not have taken me out new lessons from “the Farm”-stay, then he has actually learned something.

I have enough learned how to deal with people in a different way, since I have lived so closely with many different people. Not that I have met people somewhat worse before, but I have taken with me something, ” he says.

Expect reactions

Jenssen has contact with several of meddeltakerne on the outside, including oslojenta Stine Hartmann (31), as he got a close friendship to the tv farm. The two visited for other “Senkveld” together before the weekend.

TV 2 reviewed å cancel «the Farm»-Stines tv-stay

So, I was dreading to see this episode. It was so incredibly empty without Oddvar, ” says Hartmann to the Newspaper.

Ali Ahmad (29), which provided for the Jenssens “the Farm”-exit, expect reactions from the tv viewers.

- Yes, of course, comes something! There are certainly some who are sitting and nagging when he bust out and think it is very unfair and that I’m insane. But it’s good that people react, ” says Ahmad to the Newspaper, and adds:

It was I who put him in that position, but when one first stands in single combat, one must only run on. “The farm” is a competition, and this is a part of the game.

Language-crash

Through the Jenssens “the Farm”-stay, several of the younger participants, especially from the Oslo area, discovered that the 33-year-old is not so concerned by the trend-term, or modern pop and samfunnskultur.

33-year-old, who is born and raised on a small island outside the Mandal, has been explained what both “LOL” and “barista” means, but also the every so popular grønnsaken avocado.

- There are very few avokadoer that grows out here, you see. Yes, I know that they are sold at the grocery store, but I tend not to buy them. I buy some more apples, pears and that sort of thing, Jenssen, who don’t mind people kidding with him, the former told to the Newspaper.

- No, I don’t take myself too seriously. It’s just fun.

See how it went when we tested the “Farm”-Oddvars big city-”skills” in the video below:

ORDQUIZ: “the Farm”-the participant Oddvar Jenssen is not so concerned by the trend-words and big-city slang, and does not hide the fact that he has little bearing. We gave him therefore a challenge. Photo: Tomm W. Christiansen Show more

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment