Tuesday, November 15, 2016

“The Rock” has been voted the world’s sexiest man – TV 2

Actor Dwayne Johnson (44), best known as “The Rock” from the time as a professional wrestler, danket out, among others, Prince Harry and Patrick “McDreamy” Dempsey in People Magazine’s annual selection.

It was redaksjonssjef in People, Jess Cagle, who announced Johnson as the winner during Tuesday’s broadcast of Good Morning America, reports ABC News.

He is an incredibly kind guy, a bit nerdy, smart, very funny, has a good sense of humor about itself, but the body has to the incredible Hulk, ” said Cagle as he justified why the choice fell on the 44-year-old.

Now is Lauren Hashian (32), and daughters, Jasmine (11 months.) and Simone (15) adorn themselves with having the world’s most sexy man as, respectively, boyfriend and dad.

– Reached the top

Johnson was very honored and humbled to have been awarded the title.

– First, I said “this is awesome” and then I started to think about how cool and exciting this actually is, ” he says to the magazine.

To get this price got him also to think of what he has achieved and what more he can achieve.

” We have really reached the top. I’m not quite sure how we’re going to take it further from here. I’ve done everything, ” says the star further.

currently, he is current with the Disney film Moana, and have a lot more iron in the fire as an actor going forward.

struggling to find itself

Johnson has not always been as confident and comfortable. In the interview with People, he describes a turbulent youth, when he grew up in Hawaii.

– I did some things I should not have done. I was arrested several times. At the same time, I have always shown respect towards my teachers and other adults – I was just unsure of who I was and who I wanted to be, ” he says.

Johnson takes over the title from David Beckham, who was voted this year’s sexiest man last year.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment