Sunday, November 27, 2016

Therefore, the selected Farm-Simen to lose, ending the fight that ended in anger and tears – TV 2

It was an emotional last week on the Farm for Simen Bunch Henriksen (35), after eight weeks in total.

He felt dolket in the back of the storbonden Stine Hartmann (30) when she chose him as førstekjempe. Anyway, this was extra large because he was forced to choose between bestekompisene Ali Ahmad (29) and Marius Hofsøy (24) to andrekjempe. After drawing lots the choice fell on the latter.

Lost on purpose

Just one minute out of the milk churns that competition to select Simen lowering the arms, and thus the tape, ending the fight with a will.

Simen and Marius throws himself in the arms of each other, while the tears roll. The other participants are sitting jaw-dropping departure again.

the Farm-the participants click on the Stine after the tough choice

– It is something I have thought on the last day, and especially the last hours. It felt most appropriate, since I was elected to the førstekjempe and put in this situation. I had held longer, I had perhaps turned Marius, and when he had smoked, ” says Simen to TV 2 right after exiten, and adds:

the Farm-Marius share a important information to Simen from kjempehytta

– the Way the selection was made on the was not as we had agreed. Would then at least I can be honest and have a good moral, for it is important for me.

See the first interview with Simen in the video window at the top.

Lost motivation

Simen tells that førstekjempevalget went so into him that he lost the spark to fight on.

I have felt very strong now, and felt that I can win this here. When it was as it was I lost all motivation, and then I additionally had to choose between Marius and Ali was the choice to give up very easily, admits the Farm-the participant.

the Farm-Simen jumps from the barn, but forget an important detail

– be Able to come a long way

despite the fact that Simen felt he had good chances of winning, was friendship more important than the cabin and the car. Therefore, it does not feel like any loss for the 35-year-old.

– It is a question of honesty, camaraderie and good morale, and it is something I want to stand for. When I choose to draw me, although I certainly could come a long way. It felt right for me, and I would go out with a good gut feeling, “he says, and adds:

” I am one hundred percent sure that I’m not going to regret. It is a choice I have thought carefully through.

– do not Think she will win

Even though Simen is fully aware that the Farm is a competition, he still does not agree in the choice to Stine. He thinks it will be tough going forward.

It is hiding something in the field that creates the full panic in guys

– I wish her good luck, but I don’t think she wins, ” he concludes.

Simen let’s not hide the fact that missing after her Mari was heavy to carry through the eight weeks on the Farm. So was the reunion.

the Farm you see on the TV 2 on Monday and Wednesday at. 21.40, as well as Sunday. 20.00.

You can also see the Farm when it suits you on TV 2 Sumo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment