Sunday, November 20, 2016

Has fallen down in weight in danseprogrammet – Theend

SEOGHØR.EN: Last weekend went Nadya Khamitskaya (33) and Eilev Bjerkerud (27) all the way to the top in this year’s finale of the TV 2 program “Shall we dance”.

The big triumph on the dance floor came in the wake of a number of high impact dance classes for Nadya and the former “Farm”-the winner.

a Few days before the final told Eilev to the newspaper Dagbladet that he and dansepartneren had trained up to 14 hours together each day.

«the Farm»-Eilev exitørte new «Shall we dance»-damage

And in Saturday’s “Good Evening Norway” on the TV 2 would tell Nadya that the fierce treningsmengden has left its physical traces of her.

After my second birth just slid the weight down, so I was sort of… I didn’t want to go down more in Shall we dance, ” she says in the program.

So the older out of the three months

Nadya, who gave birth to her second child before christmas in 2015, adding that she and Eilev discussed how the training and vektnedgangen characterized them both before the final.

- We saw a little bit older, we found out!

But for Eilev I feel it is positive, he is getting a bit more rugged. A bit more man, if I may say so, a little bit older. I think he looks good. But I noticed it also on myself: ‘I think maybe I even look a little bit older than I did in august’, says proffdanseren in the TV 2 program.

- Proud of my body after the fødselen

After that Nadya Khamitskayas third “Shall we dance”-the victory was in the box, told tobarnsmoren to VG that she gives herself as a dancer in the tv-competition.

Facing the Newspaper admitted tobarnsmoren, which is engaged with the VGTV-journalist Mads A. Andersen, that all the efforts she put in “Shall we dance” is demanding.

- I have done 8 seasons now. And I am extremely dedicated by nature, so I go fully into the projects I do. It has been absolutely fantastic, and it is certainly part of the reason that I am successful, that I give all of me in four months in connection with “Shall we dance”, said Nadya to the newspaper Monday.

rigorous training: Nadya says to “Good Evening Norway” that she seems Eilev dress to have been a little “barskere” after all the training in the danseprogrammet “Shall we dance”. Photo: Thomas Reisæter / TV 2 Show more

Weight loss and “six pack”

That the body goes through some physical changes in connection with “Shall we dance”, is not at all uncommon.

Earlier in the fall told the artist Jenny Jenssen (52) to See and Hear that the weeks she danced with Glenn Jørgen Sandaker gave impact on the badevekta. Throughout the 12 kilos she lost her as a result of the competition.

I have for many years eaten healthy, but activity has been low. During the “Shall we dance”, I could call myself “toppidrettsutøver” for the first time in my life, she told the pleased to See and Hear.

last year marked Stian “Staysman” Thorbjørnsen (34) quickly the effect of dansetreningen.

the Artist, which went all the way to the finals and second place in “Shall we dance”, told to Seoghør.now that he after a few weeks of training had gone down a few pounds.

When the actress and presenter Line Verndal (44) participated in the danseprogarmmet in 2014, divulged to her that some muscles had been a little bit of extra prominent.

After having danced in a short magetopp, she explained antrekksvalget as follows:

I tried to remember the last time I had bar stomach, and I don’t know if I’ve ever gone with it before. So it is a new experience. But I’ve got some new abdominal muscles. Then I thought that when I have it so is it okay to show it off, said Line of Seoghør.no.

Celebrities sacrifice your health for the dance

Similar Look & Listen to Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment