Monday, December 1, 2014

- He makes me smile inside. And exterior – kjendis.no

Autumn “The Farm” is finally over. Sunday could Magnhild Vik (42) stretch their arms and cheering wildly after she won the thrilling finale competition against Olav Harald Ulstein (51).

Almost all of this year’s participants was Sunday gathered in Oslo to witness the final program.

Your came Stine Sorum (31), who earlier this week revealed to “Good morning, Norway” that she has started to date a man.



– Slightly secret

For Seoghør.no says 31-year-old that she is very happy day.

– I must keep things a little secret. But he is a great man who makes me smile inside. And out! It tingles in your stomach, and I am happy when I think of him. It is very delicious. Now when it is winter and dark, it is lovely to have a man can warm themselves, says she Seoghør.no.

– Are you in love, Stine?

– Heh heh, I’m very, very, very infatuated with him. And very happy.



– We dater

The two met on out on the town, and quickly found the tone. And according Sorum, she used not take long to fall for him.

– He had a lovely smile and a twinkle in his eye. It feng a me really says Sorum, who ar e will say that she has a boyfriend just yet.

– We calls us not boyfriends yet, no. We dater, so we’ll see later.

She hopes, however, that the feelings between them will last.

– I hope that we can call each other girlfriends eventually, she says to Seoghør.no.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment