Friday, August 22, 2014

Didrik: I nearly drowned – Telemarksavisa

The interview was done in conjunction with this fall’s “Shall We Dance” on TV 2, in which porsgrunn man will be a presenter together with TV veteran Katrine Moholt.

He and his brother Emil has famously made the show “Solli-Tangen sunset” on wave Culture in Larvik in the summer, and the episode happened before this.

SHOULD CHARGE UP

While Emil took his girlfriend Birgitte Rødland Haga to Zanzibar, chose to Didrik bring your girlfriend Angelica Omre to Bali to recharge before summer show.

ALSO READ: – I met an incredibly beautiful and cool lady

– It was relaxing. I tried to surf a bit, that was fun. It was fun. I was drowning, in fact, told Didrik Solli-Tangen interview with p3morgen.

– I was the out and swim in the waves, and so did I know that when you are going out as you need to in a way you duck under the waves and then up the other side, continue he said, explaining that the waves come in “sets” of five to six big waves.

NO lifeguards

Suddenly he found himself quite far out. And it is evident in the way Didrik continue to tell the story, it happened scared him:

– I had to duck under – I think it was two or three waves – and then I started knowing permissible: Damn, now I shit small. And then I started to think about permissible: Damn, if I pass out or if something happens now, so there is no one on the beach here is going to notice it. For there were no bodyguards or anything on the beach. And the lady, she was like moving into. And it was quite as strong currents, so that it takes a long time to get in, then. I lay there, I thought: Damn, unless something drastic happens now, so I fail to, sort of.

– What happened, ask the host Ronny Brede Aase.

– No, as it turns roa. The waves calmed down, I had to swim inward, then. So it was pig luck, really. Then I was nervous when I came up.

NOT A PLACE TO END THEIR DAYS

– Didrik then, you were in the middle of your days uti ocean, commenting Aase.

– I thought: if I drown here like, damn, the “ending” is, I can not drown here, responding opera singer, who otherwise was further impressed by the resort island

– I thought in a way that Bali would be more exotic, he says.

– There was no party bonanza, there was a traffic hell. And then go out to places that are completely deserted, too, but in the cities there, so it is very touristy, said Didrik Solli-Tangen.

READ ALSO: He leads the “Shall We Dance”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment